TikTok , 17 761 arvostelua

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
13. huhtikuu 2024

I love the creativity and the templates make content much easier to create and much more accessible to those without too much experience.

Born, Bred & Buttered
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. toukokuu 2024

I strongly recommend this app for ecommerce user. Its marketing strategy is amazing and provide you sales in less time as compared to Meta. Thanks to Tiktok for giving me excellent results.

Khyber Crafts
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. helmikuu 2024

Good Feel but one thing let me know , when we start integrate with Shopify all setup, your ad account under review, this normally takes up to 24 hours. that thing less then 1 hours waiting. please in future work on it. other things awesome

Shahlatif Store
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. maaliskuu 2024

Tiktok is the super amazing platform where you can reach millions of your real customers. Thanks

Diospo
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
16. toukokuu 2024

I enjoy TikTok. Lots of educational, how to's and much more on here!

219 Main Marketplace
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
24. huhtikuu 2024

joined tiktok shop today, joined the support meeting which was great, linked my shopify and tiktok myself and i am not very technical - was pretty straightforward.

Cake Tin
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. toukokuu 2024

The problem is Tiktok wants letters for every product whether it is trademarked or not, to be honest all it has done is annoy me, and take up hours with no outcome of any kind that is of a positive impact and right now with 16 days to launch i should be billing them for the time wasted on what is a childs platform. I do want to sell through their app but they are asking for information that doesn't exist or suspending items because a word is repeated ( I have learning diffiulties and lost my hand last year in a car crash so there is no room for disabled sellers on there)

Karas Beauty Fix Ltd
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
1. toukokuu 2024

Setting up the business portion appears to be quite easy. I want to have a great experience with TikTok in growing my business and sharing it through TikTok. What is most important to me is that things are safe and secure. Security is most important. I highly recommend TikTok to anyone I speak to even before I used TikTok for business. Thank you TikTok.

SKIN FIT CLOTHING AND NECESSITIES
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. huhtikuu 2024

All fabulous but PLEASE ADD - Personalisation option :)

TilleyTree
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. maaliskuu 2024

I liked it, it was simple, not like many others out there that take like forever to set up.

Atlantean Globals Services