TikTok , 13.148 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 87% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
5 febbraio 2024

A little difficult to navigate. Lots of information at once so there was a lot to read through. Not so user friendly.

Dear Me
13 febbraio 2024

I am unsure. I have not had a chance to use it yet, therefore cannot make this determination. However, I will say that setup was much easier than I anticipated.

Rogue and Embattled
20 gennaio 2024

Great when it works. Pulls order into Shopify where I can fulfill the order and adds customer to my Shopify Customers list which is great! Can run campaigns for promos and TikTok offers many campaigns that help boost my sales. Been using it 3 months. BUT, the past week all of a sudden none of my TikTok orders pull through to Shopify like they are supposed to where I fulfill the orders. I have reached out to TikTok support on 5 different occasions and never got 1 response.

Simply Shady Designs
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 febbraio 2024

The Shipping of your product our highest priority and everyday we dispatch hundreds of products to satisfied customer across the world. however. because the majority of our warehouses are internationally-based, our shipping and handling times can vary and we are therefore unable to offer next day delivery.

alkashemstore
Arabia Saudita
3 febbraio 2024

Not sure if I have to pay for the account or just if I run ads

The Wardrobe Door
Regno Unito
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 febbraio 2024

Not sure about recommending this app yet. Need to do more research and have an experience more than initial.

joyfulkeepsakes
6 febbraio 2024

new to app so hard to give good feedback when i am still learning.

Trendy Collective Cosmetics
11 febbraio 2024

It was somewhat of a smooth transition. I had some chanllenges but i got through it.

Celine Cole
6 gennaio 2024

It is ok have not yet finished setting up

Bel Arome 4 u