Recensies (19.138)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 mei 2024

I’m a rookie at this app ads so I’m taking it easy until I’m a bit more familiar with it. Seems straight forward and easy to follow. I just want to get my store viewed and start making some sales as I want my future customers to see our quality products and form lasting relationships with these customers

PATMAKS PATCHES
4 maanden gebruiken de app
17 juni 2024

I was invited to create a shop through Shopify. I was so excited to open this new sales channel, but I soon became so disappointed. I connected everything through my Shopify account but didn't realize that TikTok required additional information, even though Shopify already had ALL that information. They permanently closed my account. After trying to chat for help to see if anything could change this, I was told there wasn't a solution. Not something any business owner likes to hear. Now, the only way I can activate a new one is to create a new email and phone number. This makes it easier to create fraudulent accounts. No wonder so many consumers say they buy things and end up getting knockoffs on TikTok. I would never buy anything. I will not set up an account until they let sellers reopen accounts.

Love Marlow
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
10 mei 2024

I strongly recommend this app for ecommerce user. Its marketing strategy is amazing and provide you sales in less time as compared to Meta. Thanks to Tiktok for giving me excellent results.

Khyber Crafts
10 maanden gebruiken de app
27 mei 2024

easy setup, took 5 mins, direct process, biggest social media platform, seamless integration to shopify.

Perpetual Commerce
6 maanden gebruiken de app
13 april 2024

I love the creativity and the templates make content much easier to create and much more accessible to those without too much experience.

Born, Bred & Buttered
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
10 juni 2024

It was super easy to setup. All of my info autocompleted because I already had TikTok biz accounts.

Grow my Green
Duitsland
10 maanden gebruiken de app
5 juni 2024

So far so Good, Will update once we get going

Digital 99
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
15 juni 2024

It's quite good~ although I'm just starting to use it, I can see that it's constantly improving and working hard to help us find customers with genuine needs. Compared to other platforms, this one is also more affordable for small businesses. and I'm proud of its team!

wonderful store
23 dagen gebruiken de app
3 juni 2024

initially things starter of rocky but I tried again and everything went smooth.

Supreme Hustle club
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
16 mei 2024

I enjoy TikTok. Lots of educational, how to's and much more on here!

219 Main Marketplace