Recensies (20.594)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 juli 2024

Seems easy at first but it quickly broke down. It was very frustrating having to update info in all the locations in my Shopify account before TikTok could assign a warehouse. Then, even though my business appears to be verified, I'm now being asked to provide trademark authorization to list my own products that are currently in my Shopify Catalog!! This is almost making me want to give up.

Flatbush Granola Company
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
28 juni 2024

everyone i know seems happy with it adding all my info was relatively easy now i just need to create adds. will see how that works as i'm new to this

Monkey Butt Hut
4 maanden gebruiken de app
18 juni 2024

I just installed this app, and it was straightforward! I am looking forward to seeing how this partnership will increase the visibility of my Burke Avenue products!

Burke Avenue by Craig the Barber
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 9 juli 2024

I would definitely recommend TikTok as a very beneficial partner in business to excel. Connecting my store to Tiktok was as simple as it could be and didn't take very long at all. I had everything linked and set up with them within no time.

Above&Beyond
10 maanden gebruiken de app
17 juni 2024

I was invited to create a shop through Shopify. I was so excited to open this new sales channel, but I soon became so disappointed. I connected everything through my Shopify account but didn't realize that TikTok required additional information, even though Shopify already had ALL that information. They permanently closed my account. After trying to chat for help to see if anything could change this, I was told there wasn't a solution. Not something any business owner likes to hear. Now, the only way I can activate a new one is to create a new email and phone number. This makes it easier to create fraudulent accounts. No wonder so many consumers say they buy things and end up getting knockoffs on TikTok. I would never buy anything. I will not set up an account until they let sellers reopen accounts.

Love Marlow
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
5 juli 2024

It’s was super straight forward to set up and TikTok provide a great deal of incentives to do well and continue the selling journey. :)

scribli store
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
29 juni 2024

Hi,
I would like to recommend this app to others because it's quick and easy to use. I rely like to use it. do not be afraid, just try it today!...

Emilie Store
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
24 juni 2024

I would recommend it to others. It’s really nice and I want to create some ads with them. They have a really nice platform and I have a lot of followers.

sunshineclothing73.com
10 maanden gebruiken de app
20 mei 2024

I’m a rookie at this app ads so I’m taking it easy until I’m a bit more familiar with it. Seems straight forward and easy to follow. I just want to get my store viewed and start making some sales as I want my future customers to see our quality products and form lasting relationships with these customers

PATMAKS PATCHES
4 maanden gebruiken de app
20 juli 2024

Easy to setup. Intuitive. Waiting for app to enabled which takes up to 24 hours so cannot give a full review as yet.

Coastal Living Co