Recensies (20.292)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
10 juni 2024

It was super easy to setup. All of my info autocompleted because I already had TikTok biz accounts.

Grow my Green
Duitsland
10 mei 2024

I strongly recommend this app for ecommerce user. Its marketing strategy is amazing and provide you sales in less time as compared to Meta. Thanks to Tiktok for giving me excellent results.

Khyber Crafts
10 juli 2024

It is the easiest way to access more reach and get your business out there to more people.

Faith & Anime LLC
3 maanden gebruiken de app
18 juni 2024

I love interacting on a social app where I can also just be silly and have fun. Hoping I can get some good exposure for my business as well.

Lizzibear Hugs & Hair Care
3 maanden gebruiken de app
5 juni 2024

So far so Good, Will update once we get going

Digital 99
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
15 juni 2024

It's quite good~ although I'm just starting to use it, I can see that it's constantly improving and working hard to help us find customers with genuine needs. Compared to other platforms, this one is also more affordable for small businesses. and I'm proud of its team!

wonderful store
23 dagen gebruiken de app
3 juli 2024

App is giving mixed messages and results ....

I keep receiving emails telling me that my shop has been approved to sell apparel and I need to download the tik tok app in my shopify store to upload my catalog.

I tried to do so in order to upload my catalog and received the message that my application was actually rejected

but yet I was approved to purchase $70 a day advertising ( in a rejected shop) ?!?!?!

Also, how do you reject a shop that has been in business over 20 years with my business license, EIN number and reseller certification all submitted ?!?!

Very confusing and frustrating !!

Silver Moon Bay
3 juni 2024

initially things starter of rocky but I tried again and everything went smooth.

Supreme Hustle club
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
21 juni 2024

I found it not too hard to use. I am a beginner at social media.

Llandere Jewelry
4 maanden gebruiken de app
22 juni 2024

I love using tiktok. I look forward to displaying/selling my streetwear apparel to the diverse audience on this platform.

IMAGINARY WEAR