Recensies (18.957)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1 mei 2024

Setting up the business portion appears to be quite easy. I want to have a great experience with TikTok in growing my business and sharing it through TikTok. What is most important to me is that things are safe and secure. Security is most important. I highly recommend TikTok to anyone I speak to even before I used TikTok for business. Thank you TikTok.

SKIN FIT CLOTHING AND NECESSITIES
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
9 mei 2024

We have generated a lot of extra sales since installing the TikTok Shop integration. It is fairly easy to use, but does require additional management for product listings and customer service.

SurvivalGardenSeeds
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
6 april 2024

it was ok not to hard to upload products wish it uploaded automatically

Y'NVUS LLC boutique
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
30 maart 2024

Easy way to set up advertising, but it is also not fun waiting for my account to be approved. I still need to set up payment and advertising plan. I also had a hard time linking my existing Tiktok ad manager to shopify, so I had to create a new account.

Live Life Goods
2 maanden gebruiken de app
31 mei 2024

I will for sure recommend but it's my request to make the process easy as its a bit complicated to settle till shop.

Ship Crates
3 maanden gebruiken de app
9 juni 2024

Once I checked all my Information, it was easy to set up.

Apparelhue
Zweden
4 maanden gebruiken de app
23 mei 2024

Easy to use so far, i just installed it

MTLondon
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
19 april 2024

It was easy to set up the app. I will wait until I make sale to give more details regarding my experience with Tik Tok

Living Essentials
20 dagen gebruiken de app
5 april 2024

easy to setup business account but having trouble verifying ty shop account with same information.

Glass House Treasures