Recensies (1.520)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 juni 2024

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - We've had this app for a long time and would give it more stars if we could. The functionality helps us to manufacture in small quantities and ensure customers are informed about their pre-order. However, the customer service is why we wanted to write a review today. As every Shopify user knows, a new Shopify theme update can cause some code to go wonky (technical term). We always reach out to the team before publishing a new theme or update to ensure the code will work. They're online, friendly, and fast. Try this app, you won't be disappointed.

Zendira
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
6 juni 2024

The app works as it should. I've used this app for at least 6 months now. I'm happy with it, as I have made sales from the app. So far, customer service is very quick (within minutes) and resolved my issues just as fast. I recommend it.

Manifestie
10 maanden gebruiken de app
5 juni 2024

Pam is a superstar - so patient and tested everything for me to make it was working correctly! Each time I need support, someone is always available to step in and help as quickly as possible. Thanks team!

AVRY JAMES LABEL
11 maanden gebruiken de app
17 juni 2024

I've tried a few pre-order apps, and this one is the most user-friendly. The support team responds very quickly and helped us solve the UI display issue. The technical skills of the support team are impressive.

Luxi Living
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
9 juni 2024

Nothing but good things to say about the app. It does what it is supposed to and the customer service has been great. I needed to change the look of my Add to Cart and Pre-order buttons through the app and the developers assisted promptly. Highly recommended!

Sarah Angelie Jewelry
4 maanden gebruiken de app
1 juni 2024

Phenomenal customer support. I've been with them for years. Just realized an issue with our pre-orders not working (turns out its a theme issue, not theirs) and man was support fast, patient and thorough!

I am super impressed.

Agent84
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
28 juni 2024

I received fantastic service from Princess who was so quick to respond and helped me immediately. Thank you!

RELLE
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
8 juli 2024

I am not going to lie, this app costs more than some of their competitors but let me say this. it's worth every penny cause IT WORKS. I have tried so many pre order and notify apps and they all just fall short. Don't always work or just lack features. This app works so well it's made my life so easy. The support team are amazing, i had a small issue with check out and they fixed it within a few hours. I am so glad i found this app it really has everything. Such a great product!

Loot Cave
12 dagen gebruiken de app
14 mei 2024

The app needed a bit of work to function exactly how we want it but the support team are very quick to respond and solve all the issues.

samasamacpt
Zuid-Afrika
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
14 juli 2024

The app had a decisive advantage for us If you have different delivery times for products or manufacturers when pre-ordering, you can map this perfectly.
We were able to set everything up very well, but then had a problem with the online display. We contacted the support team by email today and they helped us immediately and solved the problem within a day. The response was so fast and professional that we are delighted. We recommend this app without reservation.

Sarto Group