tiny Email Marketing , 84件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の5%は1つ星です
2024年1月30日

Laxman helped us easily to shift our pre planned to free. Customer support was great.

Budget Salon Supplies Retail
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約1年
tinyEmail®が返信しました 2024年2月13日

Dear Budget Salon Supplies Retail,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
We're so happy to hear that our customer support exceeded your expectations.

We value your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. Knowing you're enjoying tinyEmail, we're confident it will provide you with the tools you need to create engaging email campaigns.

Should you have any questions or require further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help you achieve your email marketing goals.

Thank you again for choosing tinyEmail, and we wish you continued success!

2024年1月14日

I get really good help.

Tushar, helped me directly and solved my problems.

Really good support!

Elegancar
ドイツ
tinyEmail®が返信しました 2024年1月28日

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Your comprehensive review truly brightened our day!

We're overjoyed to learn that our customer success team could assist you effectively, ensuring you received the support you needed. At tinyEmail, we prioritize customer satisfaction, and it's wonderful to know that we could contribute to a positive experience for you.

We're committed to maintaining the same level of excellence in serving you in the future. Should you have any additional details to share or if there's anything else you need assistance with, don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer support line.

2024年1月8日

the support team is helpful

Alpaca Retail
ペルー

Hi Alpaca Retail,

A massive thank you for your uplifting feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our support team could be of assistance to you.

Your words inspire us to continue providing top-notch support. If there's anything more you need or if you have suggestions for improvement, don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers to seamless support and successful ventures!

Warm regards,

2024年1月5日

Great product

PM Shop US

Hey PM Shop US,

A big shoutout for your awesome feedback! We're thankful to hear you find tinyEmail - a great product.

Your kindness means a lot. If you ever need assistance or have more thoughts to share, feel free to reach out.

Cheers!

2024年1月17日

Aprecio a tinyEmail para as minhas necessidades de marketing por e-mail, especialmente a oferta gratuita para os utilizadores do Shopify.

Um grande obrigado ao "Laxman" por me ter guiado através da aplicação e ajudado a lançar a minha primeira campanha

- uma experiência fantástica!

LyxButik
ポルトガル
アプリの使用期間:9日
tinyEmail®が返信しました 2024年1月29日

Hi LyxButik,

Big thanks for your glowing tinyEmail review!
We're thrilled our support team nudged you in the right direction for your first campaign. 🚀

Your shoutout lights up our day and brings a smile to the team! 😊
We're excited about your appreciation for our Shopify freebie, simplifying email marketing.

Your review stands out on the Shopify App Store, introducing others to the enchantment of TinyEmail. Thanks for being part of our journey!

Have any cool ideas or whimsical features you'd fancy? Drop us a line—we're all ears for your tinyEmail adventures!

Happy emailing and stay wonderfully awesome! ✨

Best,

2023年12月10日

I truly believe that Laxman's expertise and support have been instrumental in the success of my tinyEmail marketing efforts. Thanks to him, I have been able to understand the TinyEmail app throughout, and I hope this app will help me increase engagement, and achieve significant results with my audience.

Mall95store
編集日:2024年1月19日

Ruchi was helpful and patient in resolving my issue.

Jetveli
アプリの使用期間:10日

Hi Jetveli,

Big thanks for sharing your awesome experience with tinyEmail!
We're thrilled that our support team not only made your setup a breeze 🚀 but also swiftly addressed any queries you had. Your kind words truly mean the world to us!

We're committed to making TinyEmail your ultimate go-to for all things email marketing!
Wishing you joyful emailing ahead! 📧✨

Best regards,

2024年1月4日

hi

rchiecreation
アプリの使用期間:11日

Hi Rchiecreation,

A big thank you for the fantastic 5-star rating! Your positive experience with our support team and seamless setup is truly appreciated. 🚀

Your review is a beacon for others on the Shopify App Store. 🌐
If you have any future feature ideas or needs, feel free to let us know. Happy emailing! 📧✨

Best,

2023年12月23日

Very Good

ZUDY
アプリの使用期間:15日
2024年1月7日

Easy to get started and use.

Muttzworth
アプリの使用期間:5日

Hey Muttzworth,

Big thanks for your paws-itively awesome feedback! We're thrilled to hear that getting started with us was a breeze for you.

Your simplicity-loving spirit fuels our drive! If there's ever anything you'd like to see or if you have any questions down the line, just give us a bark.

Here's to easy beginnings and wagging tails!

Cheers!