Kokonaisarvio
  • 3 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
1. helmikuu 2024

Does what it should do. Easy to set-up and by far the cheapest text rates compared to other apps.

Laro London
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
2 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
2. lokakuu 2023

I downloaded the app more than two months ago and I haven't been able to send out even one campaign due to technical challenges. Bad app, even worse support team! Avoid if possible.

BeautyFix Training
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
GOtext vastasi 4. lokakuu 2023

Dear Beauty Fix Training,

We are sorry to hear you haven't enjoyed using our app. We have reviewed your account and it did not comply with our (and Shopify's) TCPA compliance rules. There is a message warning you of this and prompts you to resolve this in your account. We then assisted you in resolving this and applied free SMS credit to your account to help you get started with our app.

We have these protections in place to reduce spam SMS being sent and to ensure our users comply with Shopify's rules.

We would love to have you back and assist in getting your account optimised.

Kind Regards,

The GOtext Team

5. heinäkuu 2023

I stopped your APP last month, why am I still being charged for July? I want my money back!!!!

Tiptop Auto Parts
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
GOtext vastasi 17. heinäkuu 2023

Hi Tiptop Auto Parts,

We're really sorry that you received an unexpected charge. On reviewing your account, you removed the app after the beginning of the last Shopify billing cycle which is why you see the charge in your account.

We have contacted Shopify and requested a refund on your behalf.

Kind Regards,

GOtext Support Team

8. lokakuu 2018

One of the best apps so far
It does what does Recart for free, it's very intuitive (plus I tried 5 SMS apps that sucked, this one is great!)
Would totally recommand

Trésor Ethnique
Ranska
Yli 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. syyskuu 2018

Support been helpful with me. Also app is working well and the best part is that is FREE :)

Woddph
Filippiinit
Noin 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. lokakuu 2019

Great App and support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JTAMIGO.COM
31. lokakuu 2019

Great and quickly Support, Good app Great ROI

Love

JorJune
17. kesäkuu 2019

The app’s generated over $2250 in revenue already in short period since setup. Can’t quite believe it! Worth the spend

gentoni
20. kesäkuu 2019

Don’t usually leave reviews, but had to say I am impressed by Tobi. The SMS messages work brilliantly to attract the attention of customers. Definitely getting more sales through the app. Thanks!

Hoodyboss
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. kesäkuu 2019

Tobi has increased the amount of orders from visitors who didn’t make it to the checkout. Having used the app for some time, and seen the difference it’s making to my revenue, I won’t be going back!

Juvanis