Arvostelut (181)

• 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
4. kesäkuu 2024

O aplicativo é bom!
Mas excessivamente lento ao configurar.

Os videos carregam bem no site e o visitante não tem problemas. Mas seu dashboard é muito lento. Os produtos não carregam, para vincular produtos aos vídeos você precisa ter bastante paciência.

Poderiam melhorar!

Aphago
Brasilia
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. kesäkuu 2024

Loving this app so far, it's been great to get some videos up on my website and really showcase our products. One of the best parts about this app is the support. Niezl was so helpful in getting this set up for me and has been super responsive. I'm looking forward to checking out the analytics and seeing how this improves our store and our customers shopping experience.

honeycombliving
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 6. kesäkuu 2024

Thanks for your feedback! We're excited to hear you're enjoying the app and showcasing your products. Our support team is always here to help. We can't wait for you to dive into the analytics and see the positive impact on your store!

8. heinäkuu 2024

Niezl from Tolstoy is amazing! Helped get set up and running on our site! Great app and great support! Thank you!

Nosta Beauty
Yhdysvallat
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 10. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled that you're enjoying the app. Our support team is always ready to assist you whenever you need help.

26. huhtikuu 2024

Great seamless way to add UGC to our D2C experience! And their support is great - fast response and super helpful!

JOYÀ
Kanada
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 29. huhtikuu 2024

Glad to hear you're enjoying the seamless UGC integration and our responsive support team! Thanks for the feedback!

4. heinäkuu 2024

Tolstoy, a video UGC platform for Shopify, initially impresses with its sleek interface and ease of use. However, it harbors a major downside: hidden charges for views. These fees are not transparently disclosed, leading to unexpected costs that can strain business budgets. Customer service is unresponsive and unhelpful, further exacerbating the issue.

Overall, Tolstoy's lack of transparency and unethical billing practices make it a risky choice for business owners. Until they address these concerns, I recommend seeking alternative platforms that offer clear pricing and better customer support. Proceed with caution.

Cali Tiger
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
7. kesäkuu 2024

Really easy to install and fab customer service (thank you Mikaela)! I’m only just getting started but can already see how videos on my website are going to help customers feel more confident to purchase.

PerkyPod
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 18. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you found our installation process easy and that Mikaela provided you with fabulous customer service. It's great to know that you're already seeing the potential of videos on your website to enhance customer confidence in making purchases.

16. maaliskuu 2024

A very wonderful application and it has everything I need. also, the support team is very good.

I contacted them because I do not know how to use part of the application well, and they provided me with sufficient assistance.I highly recommend them, they know how to satisfy customers and have the best novelties that benefit the stores

SHEGLITTARY
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 27. maaliskuu 2024

What a delight to hear! It's great that the application has everything you need, and even better to know that our support team was able to provide you with the assistance you required. Thanks for the glowing recommendation, it's clear they're dedicated to customer satisfaction and innovation! 🌟

6. heinäkuu 2024

Love this app. Great way to showcase UGC on homepage and product page. The customer service has been very responsive, even setting up an onboarding call to answer my questions. Highly recommend.

ThumbPRO
Yhdysvallat
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 10. heinäkuu 2024

Thanks a lot for the kind words! We're really happy you're loving the app and finding it useful for showcasing user-generated content on your homepage and product pages. It's great to hear you've had a positive experience with our customer service team too.

9. toukokuu 2024

Support is fabulous, I have just implemented Tolstoy and look forward to seeing how it affects our conversion rates!

Mama Movement
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 20. toukokuu 2024

That's great to hear! We hope Tolstoy boosts your conversion rates significantly. Looking forward to your success!

17. toukokuu 2024

I am a new user to this app. I found Niezl to be extremely helpful, and very quick to respond to my questions, regardless if they were basic. He helped with customisation, installation and launching of the app. Also he was very quick to respond to my emails.
Great app!!

BreezeCare
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 20. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Your positive experience with our support and the app is greatly appreciated. Enjoy using the app!