Arvostelut (181)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
21. kesäkuu 2024

This app is so easy to use. And support is fabulous! I hope this is affect to conversion rate.

gemish - ジェミッシュ
Japani
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 26. kesäkuu 2024

Glad to hear it! Thank you. Great usability and fantastic support make a big difference. Let's see those conversion rates climb!

17. toukokuu 2024

I am a new user to this app. I found Niezl to be extremely helpful, and very quick to respond to my questions, regardless if they were basic. He helped with customisation, installation and launching of the app. Also he was very quick to respond to my emails.
Great app!!

BreezeCare
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 20. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Your positive experience with our support and the app is greatly appreciated. Enjoy using the app!

9. heinäkuu 2024

Support was excellent. I am loving the app so far and being able to get some videos on my website.

Essence & Elegance
Yhdysvallat
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
7. kesäkuu 2024

Really easy to install and fab customer service (thank you Mikaela)! I’m only just getting started but can already see how videos on my website are going to help customers feel more confident to purchase.

PerkyPod
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 18. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you found our installation process easy and that Mikaela provided you with fabulous customer service. It's great to know that you're already seeing the potential of videos on your website to enhance customer confidence in making purchases.

16. maaliskuu 2024

A very wonderful application and it has everything I need. also, the support team is very good.

I contacted them because I do not know how to use part of the application well, and they provided me with sufficient assistance.I highly recommend them, they know how to satisfy customers and have the best novelties that benefit the stores

SHEGLITTARY
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 27. maaliskuu 2024

What a delight to hear! It's great that the application has everything you need, and even better to know that our support team was able to provide you with the assistance you required. Thanks for the glowing recommendation, it's clear they're dedicated to customer satisfaction and innovation! 🌟

9. heinäkuu 2024

Set up was super smooth and uploading videos to each product was quicker than expected.
Great support service!

HAAN Ready
Espanja
Noin 19 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 10. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you for your great review. We are absolutely thrilled to hear your setup was a breeze and uploading videos was faster than you thought! It's always a win when things go smoothly like that. We glad you had a great experience with our support team too.🌟

15. maaliskuu 2024

Really useful app! I wanted to change something that wasn't available in the regular settings but Niezl from support was really helpful and sorted it for me anyway! Great service!

Peach Posse
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 27. maaliskuu 2024

That's wonderful to hear! It's fantastic when support goes above and beyond to assist users. Glad Niezl was able to help you out. Thanks for sharing your positive experience! 😊👍

13. maaliskuu 2024

We love this app. It was so easy to set up on the website, I love it that it doesn't affect the loading speed of the website, yet still provides a video for each of our products. This improves the whole online experience for our customers. Highly recommend.

Rugabub
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 27. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you love the app and that it has enhanced your customers' online experience without slowing down your website. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

20. maaliskuu 2024

This app's performance and features have me genuinely excited. It's evident that it'll be a game-changer for our online store, elevating the shopping experience for our customers and ultimately driving more sales. Its user-friendly interface and flawless integration with Shopify make it a breeze to manage. I must commend the Tolstoy team for their exceptional customer service – always there to assist promptly and effectively. Without a doubt, I highly recommend this app!

FaceFlex Türkiye
Turkki
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 27. maaliskuu 2024

Wow, your excitement is contagious! It's wonderful to hear how impactful the app has been for your online store. It sounds like you're poised for success with our features and seamless integration. Thanks for the recommendation! 🚀

13. maaliskuu 2024

Me gusta mucho. He colgado muchos videos y la verdad que superbién. Me gustaría saber si trabajaran con otras apps.

hhedderich
Espanja
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Tolstoy vastasi 27. maaliskuu 2024

¡Nos alegra mucho que te guste! Estamos constantemente buscando maneras de mejorar y expandir nuestras colaboraciones. ¡Gracias por tu interés y apoyo!