Arvostelut (3 029)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
30. toukokuu 2024

I don't have a lot of experience with Track123 but as I can see it has a very helpful support team. Also my friends suggest Track123 to me.
Nice work! :)

Prime Mart
Unkari
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. heinäkuu 2024

The application is very good, it promises what it says, the only thing that would be good is that to start for free they place 50 more orders to track, and not just 50. This would be an improvement.

Oasis D.
Panama
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
22. kesäkuu 2024

Very easy to setup and very straight forward. Recommended.

PhysioSential
Norja
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
30. toukokuu 2024

really great app to use to track items when they have been shipped

Truextract Skincare
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
2. huhtikuu 2024

Good app for your website and make it easier for you work

eleganteywoman
Ranska
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. kesäkuu 2024

I would recommend this app to other because I would say they have the best free tracking page

PursuiTrips
Noin 16 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
15. helmikuu 2024

I like the app, but the customer service and app could use some work. On the main page, it says that you can remove the Track123 branding if you ask how to do it, but when I asked customer service about it, all they wanted was a review and then told me something like "learn the app better". I was a little annoyed, so I clicked on the app to look into it and found that there are more pages available to view under the button to open the app. I figured it out myself, no thanks to that representative. That was frustrating and unexpected. Why would you guys do that? (Mind-boggling!)

Damond LLC
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
11. huhtikuu 2024

There are some features that I like which is not available to other apps though there are also other features that are only available in the advance app but are available in other apps in its free version.

Lorie

Tiazna
Arabiemiirikunnat
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
6. huhtikuu 2024

Track 123 makes it a lot easier for mt customers to track their orders.

SOB
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
3. kesäkuu 2024

Very good app ! Saved me a lot of money !

Urban Depository