Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
18. tammikuu 2024

UPDATE: After the engineers looked at the issue with priority now sync’ing is back up (with a couple pf exceptions but nowhere near what was a couple of days ago). In the meantime, I had an issue which Alex was also able fo provide a solution too. I really appreciate the effort the tram went to be able to address my issues.

I started using the free version of the app and kept it installed for when I needed to go on a paid version and start real tracking and auto update of order delivery status. We made a decision to go on the paid plan this year and paid for 12 months in advance to use the app to provide automatic delivery status updates in Shopify which then is used to send customers review requests via Judge.me and before 1 January the integration with Australia post and Judge.me was seamless. Only this week I noted the delivery status for some of our orders made after 1 January (significantly after upgrading to the paid plan) had not been automatically updated in Shopify, hence the integration with Judge.me was not working as intended. I quickly got in touch with Alex from Track123 and they were able to identify the issue being Aus post upgrade in their API which was not picked up by Track123. I was told that this will not be fixed within a month and I was also recommended to update the status manually! Track123 cannot expect that merchants with hundreds of orders which have been previously automatically updated, will go and manually change status of delivery one by one! This is service for which we already paid for and now are not able to receive. I have asked for a refund of our annual part of the fee during the time the service will not be available, I haven't received a response yet. When you provide a service, you should have the means to identify and properly manage changes, such as upgrades in APIs. This is what customers are paying for! Extremely disappointed and yet to receive a proper answer with timelines for this issue to be fixed and refund for the time the service will not be available.

-Teeny Cherubs-
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
19. tammikuu 2024

Track123 is an outstanding all-in-one logistics tracking and management software that greatly enhances the efficiency of my store's cross-border sales while providing customers with an excellent after-sales experience. It's truly a reliable assistant for my logistics operations!

Prime Particle
Japani
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
30. tammikuu 2024

Beste App fürs Tracking, lässt sich sehr einfach integrieren und funktioniert fehlerfrei, benutze Track123 bei jedem meiner Shops!

Skin Boutique
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. tammikuu 2024

Track 123 is a great tracking app, very professional layout.

Rishouni
Yhdysvallat
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. tammikuu 2024

Works perfectly and already very good in the free version to give customers a view on the current delivery status.

Fibonu
4. tammikuu 2024

Amazing app, useful, smooth and easy to use! Would recommend highly!

Ethervale

Mega - funktioniert super :) auch mit der Verbindung mit DHL Tracking
hammer vielen dank

MyBabyWonder
25. joulukuu 2023

Great app who needs a custom tracking page for customers rather than providing direct link to carrier website.

JawDrops
Intia
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. joulukuu 2023

Works great! Customer service is 10/10! If you don't use Track123, you're missing out.

Megalithix