Track123 Order Tracking , 2,723件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年2月15日

I like the app, but the customer service and app could use some work. On the main page, it says that you can remove the Track123 branding if you ask how to do it, but when I asked customer service about it, all they wanted was a review and then told me something like "learn the app better". I was a little annoyed, so I clicked on the app to look into it and found that there are more pages available to view under the button to open the app. I figured it out myself, no thanks to that representative. That was frustrating and unexpected. Why would you guys do that? (Mind-boggling!)

Damond LLC
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年3月13日

Track123 is very user-friendly. Additionally, the customer support is very responsive. Alex has helped to resolve my issue promptly.

LALUNA ACTIVE
マレーシア
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年4月6日

Track 123 makes it a lot easier for mt customers to track their orders.

SOB
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年4月11日

There are some features that I like which is not available to other apps though there are also other features that are only available in the advance app but are available in other apps in its free version.

Lorie

Tiazna
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:1日
2024年2月14日

Appreciate how the free plan is sufficient especially for those on a strict budget

Nuvli
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年2月11日

It does the function they say they do and helps your website

Jenniea
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3日
2024年1月8日

Really good app for sellers just starting out! Has the required functionality to get up and running. Could, however, allow for a little more customization of the tracking page code.

Form Apparel
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:6日
2024年3月21日

vey helpful support

Urbann
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年4月2日

Good app for your website and make it easier for you work

eleganteywoman
フランス
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
2024年2月22日

Its a good tracking app customer support is great as well

RealityX Leather