Track123 Order Tracking , 2,635件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年1月18日

UPDATE: After the engineers looked at the issue with priority now sync’ing is back up (with a couple pf exceptions but nowhere near what was a couple of days ago). In the meantime, I had an issue which Alex was also able fo provide a solution too. I really appreciate the effort the tram went to be able to address my issues.

I started using the free version of the app and kept it installed for when I needed to go on a paid version and start real tracking and auto update of order delivery status. We made a decision to go on the paid plan this year and paid for 12 months in advance to use the app to provide automatic delivery status updates in Shopify which then is used to send customers review requests via Judge.me and before 1 January the integration with Australia post and Judge.me was seamless. Only this week I noted the delivery status for some of our orders made after 1 January (significantly after upgrading to the paid plan) had not been automatically updated in Shopify, hence the integration with Judge.me was not working as intended. I quickly got in touch with Alex from Track123 and they were able to identify the issue being Aus post upgrade in their API which was not picked up by Track123. I was told that this will not be fixed within a month and I was also recommended to update the status manually! Track123 cannot expect that merchants with hundreds of orders which have been previously automatically updated, will go and manually change status of delivery one by one! This is service for which we already paid for and now are not able to receive. I have asked for a refund of our annual part of the fee during the time the service will not be available, I haven't received a response yet. When you provide a service, you should have the means to identify and properly manage changes, such as upgrades in APIs. This is what customers are paying for! Extremely disappointed and yet to receive a proper answer with timelines for this issue to be fixed and refund for the time the service will not be available.

-Teeny Cherubs-
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年4月8日

Fully recommended, The user interface provides you with great convenience in terms of ease of use and tracking your orders.

Lavishix
トルコ
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
編集日:2024年4月7日

Updated Review
The problem is fixed and everything working now. Sadly I caught the support during holidays. There was a longer time to answer but all is good now.

----
I've tried to contact multiple time the support and they don't answer. There's no way to get in touch with them. I needed assistance with PayPal sync issues. I'm wondering what is happening.

GothRider Brand
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:5日
2024年4月7日

I'm on the free plan, and so far I'm very happy with its intuitive interface and ease of use. Integrates great with any page and easy to customize to the feel of your website. Recommend!

RullaRent.se
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:3日
2024年1月19日

Track123 is an outstanding all-in-one logistics tracking and management software that greatly enhances the efficiency of my store's cross-border sales while providing customers with an excellent after-sales experience. It's truly a reliable assistant for my logistics operations!

Prime Particle
日本
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年1月29日

Very helpful and easy to use for new users looking to make their store more professional

XPeax
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年12月25日

Great app who needs a custom tracking page for customers rather than providing direct link to carrier website.

JawDrops
インド
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年1月29日

This app for my website has not only helped out customers on finding an update on orders but give customers a mind of ease on knowing they can receive an update immediately making the customer feel more secure when shopping with your store!

Intense
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:3日
2024年1月29日

Best tracking app for your store. Simple and looks good. Happy with the product!

AmpKnee
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年1月25日

Works perfectly and already very good in the free version to give customers a view on the current delivery status.

Fibonu