Tracktor Order Tracking , 738件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2015年6月18日

Simple install... online in minutes

Very clean interface, easy... great app for any site

No features though... hope they can add more layouts, and ability to change some graphics etc in the future, but its pretty clean

A huge wish to have would somehow be ability to add custom order status prior to the shipping... so someone could see the entire process for those of us that assemble products.

Esacc
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
2015年6月18日

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the app- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the customer service! Great addition to our site - customers love it! Many thanks to the Tracktor team!

Shopmillcrestvintage
アプリの使用期間:5年弱
2015年6月24日

I love this APP. It's helps out a lot for my store

Richgirlscloset
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2015年6月23日

We're excited to get started using Tracktor! Great app, so far. :)

Kawaiicrate
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2015年6月16日

I downloaded and added this app to my store, and it really is a great application, very efficient. Professional design. I recommend installing

Ma Pr Sales
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2015年6月24日

Great app, quick install and fantastic customer support. Customers started to use the app straight away. 5 Stars+

London Lingerie Store
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2015年7月8日

Making tracking visual for our customers is great! I love the progress bar and map! Being able to track by order# & email is good because most people know that, but don't always know their tracking# (which is usually also a pain to type) or shipper.

After installing this app I noticed a few tweaks and suggested them to the team behind it who took it onboard and implemented them right away! Great app & support!

The Treegear Store
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約8年
2023年8月8日

beste services snele levering tijd alles compleet beste prijzen heft waarde dus koop allemaal open deze webshop

SEFSHOP
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2017年10月3日

So far so Good. It is working for my store and I am enjoying it. It has cut down on a number of emails from customers asking where their orders are.

Paramedic Shop
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:6年弱
2017年5月22日

One word GREAT + Amazing customer service. Why 4 stars and not 5 then? Because at that price there are some features that are missing like:
1. Ability to send emails for custom statuses
2. Ability to see the Tracktor Order Status from "Orders" and mass update Order Status

This would make it a 5-star app

Some competitors have these features for a lower price (albeit not developed perfectly) and the difference in price is well justified given the customer service received.

Abs Moto Fairings