Reseñas (5.723)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 1 de enero de 2023

Original review: Strongly recommend this app. Automatic translations from English to German are very good over all. In the few cases where they are a bit off, it's easy to edit them manually. Also great customer support.

Edit January 2023: I downgraded my initial review from 5 stars to 1 star. The recent update of this app is absolutely horrible. It made the app terribly uncomfortable to use, finding the respective website sections I want to translate now takes me HOURS. The content inside the sections takes forever to load. Instead of trying to sell me your partner apps about how to increase my website speed and whatnot why not get a decent structure for this app? The old structure was easy to navigate, now you spend hours finding the thing you want to translate. I will uninstall Transcy and find a different translation app.

Natasha Riha Photography
Austria
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 17 de noviembre de 2021

Hi there,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy and we sincerely apologize for your unexpected experience with our app

First of all, we truly understand how hard to get to know due to the recent change of app's interface, however we highly appreciate your empathy on this situation because of Shopify's rule so we have to redesign, but when redesigning the app's interface we have tried to design how it's look like as similar as the old version so that the existing users are easily familiar with

Once again please accept our deepest apology, please consider to give us one more chance to support you with the highest priority and we will never let you down again

We have seen that one of our colleagues is reaching out you, but unsuccessful, please kindly check your email and let him know if you need further support.

Kaylin

Fecha de modificación: 28 de abril de 2023

THIS IS THE WORST APP EVER!!!
The currency does not work on the cart page!!!! I contacted them and stated the issue very clearly and even sent the image to them. The support team is not reading my message at all and wasted 2 hours looking for something else. I kept sending them where the issue is, but AGAIN they ignored my message. After 5 hours later, they said it is the Shopify payment issue for the currency not displayed on the CHECKOUT PAGE which I never said its on the checkout page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now all currencies do not work at all including the languages. THIS APP IS JUST LIKE JOKES, THE SUPPORT TEAM IGNORES YOUR FEEDBACK AND ONLY WASTED YOUR TIME UPDATE------
They will change your settings and hide the selector without your permission UPDATE 0624
AGAIN They understood my request incorrectly and changed your app setting without your permission.

ChinaHobbyLine
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 3 de junio de 2022

Hi there,

Here's Jolie and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience causing to your experience with our app

First of all, we fully take this responsibility because of unexpected support from our agent, we will recheck carefully and have a proper training for them in order to avoid it in the future. Also please believe me that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years, and I highly appreciate your empathy in this situation.

I have seen that one of my colleagues is following your case by giving you clear explanation as well as solutions for your case, please kindly check it and let him know if you need further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Jolie

7 de julio de 2023

Non funziona, ti vogliono far acquisire altre cose: Usate un'altra applicazione non funziona questa

NEIBAC
Italia
11 meses usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 11 de julio de 2023

Hi Matteo,

This is John and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience causing to your experience

In relation to your issue, we did not catch up your point yet, please elaborate it so that we can check and help you further

Also we have seen that one of our colleagues is reaching out you, but still have not got your response yet, please let him know if you need further support

John

15 de abril de 2022

Ik ben erg ontevreden over de support over deze app. Jennifer wil totaal niet met je meedenken en verwijst je van kastje naar de muur. Elke keer wordt je verwezen naar de Theme support maar blijkt de fout wel bij hun te zitten. Erg vervelend ik hoop dat ze in de toekomst dit gaan veranderen anders ga ik naar een andere app kijken.

More Natural
Países Bajos
12 meses usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 18 de abril de 2022

Hi Vincent,

This is Xavia and please accept my deepest apology for this inconvenience.

For unexpected support from my agent, I personally talked directly to them in order to avoid it in the future. Also please believe me that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years so I highly appreciate your understanding in this situation.

As I have checked and seen that your issue is completely resolved by one of my colleagues, please let them if you need further support.

Xavia

15 de mayo de 2023

Absolute worst app we ever tried in 4 years.
We tried to have this app working for soon 6 months and here are a list of things you should know before downloading it:
- You will have to update EVERY single place manually on the website in ALL your languages. No matter if you update a landing page picture or just a single word you will MANUALLY have to sync ALL your languages.
- Editing is a PAIN - you have to click back and fourth in all the tabs and if you have 11 pages for just one section is will take you back to page 1 every single time. Known error by Transcy but not fixed.
- Support is really not at all what the positive reviews describe. Support says they fixed an error and then it is fixed but the next day it is back again.

Can not recommend at all and request a refund for our 6 months of lost time on this app

BabyMocs
Suecia
10 meses usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 16 de mayo de 2023

Hi Frida,

This is Vivian and we're deeply sorry for this unexpected situation causing to your experience

In relation to your concerns as following:

1. To update and translate your new content automatically, please use auto translate function

2. "Editing is a PAIN - you have to click back and fourth in all the tabs and if you have 11 pages for just one section is will take you back to page 1 every single time. Known error by Transcy but not fixed", unfortunately it's the limitation from our app and our Dev team has been aware of it and try to improve it soon in the next releases

3. As an additional apology, we already refunded three last billings. We have seen that one of our colleagues is following your case, he gave you a clear explanation, please kindly check your email and let him know if you need further support.

Vivian

Fecha de modificación: 9 de agosto de 2023

I must express my extreme disappointment with my experience using this app. While the customer service team was prompt in their responses, it became evident that they lacked a clear understanding of the issues at hand. I invested a significant amount of time attempting to resolve the problems, only to find that fixing one issue led to the distortion of another aspect. Despite my efforts to provide detailed screenshots in an attempt to facilitate problem-solving, there consistently seems to be a recurring flaw in the solutions offered.

There are many things to be improved about this app's functionality.

Organic Blank
España
10 meses usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 24 de octubre de 2022

Hi Alejandro,

Here's Iris from Transcy and we personally apologize for this inconvenience causing to your experience

1. For unexpected support from our agents, we will recheck their work carefully and have a proper training for them in order to avoid it in the future. Also please believe me that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years, hope you sympathize for us

2. We have seen that one of our colleagues is following your case via the relevant channel, they gave you clear explanation as well as solutions for your case, please kindly check and let them know if you need further support

Iris

Fecha de modificación: 13 de octubre de 2022

Third party apps are not changeable! Im very disappointed for such an expensive app. It is ok to make the basic translation but when I'm at the Premium Plan and I pay 40 $ per month I expect at least to help me with basic things. At the premium plan they say that I would be able to change images too but this is only for the Shopify admin.

Tezapsidis Jewellery
Grecia
8 meses usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 18 de mayo de 2022

Hi PETROS,

I'm Marry from Transcy and we're deeply sorry for any inconvenience causing to your experience

Based on your issue as replace image on third party page builder, this function is not yet at the moment, however we have noted this point and can assure you that our dev team will surely consider it in future releases

We have seen that one of our colleagues is following your case, she gave you clear explanation, please kindly check your email and her know if you need further support

Best Regards
Marry

24 de abril de 2023

The worst translation app. IT COULDNT EVEN AUTO TRANSLATE ONE LANGUAGE. WHAT DISSAPOINTING APP. IVE HAD BETTER LUCK WITH THE FREE SHOPIFY TRANSLATION APP. NOT WORTH 69 DOLLARS

Spiritually Awakened
Estados Unidos
OneCommerce.io respondió 25 de abril de 2023

Hi Cameron,

This is Emma and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience causing to your experience

Based on your feedback, you mentioned that "IT COULDNT EVEN AUTO TRANSLATE ONE LANGUAGE.", we have this function and it's existing in our app, please elaborate your issue along with its screenshot for better understanding

Emma

4 de enero de 2023

very bad app, bad support
i was take 3 full days to explain tmy problem and nothing happend!
i get premium subscribe to fix every thing but the problem when you change manual translate and save it there is nothing update or change in website until 24 hour?
should be see the result change direct on website not as your support tell me you can give me what you need to edit and i will change it. are you serious!!!

7Closet
Arabia Saudí
OneCommerce.io respondió 9 de enero de 2023

Hi Salman,

I'm Brian and we sincerely apologize for your unexpected experience with us.

Regarding to your main concerns as following:

1. For unexpected support from our agent, we will recheck their work carefully and have a proper training for them in order to avoid it in the future. Also please believe me that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years, and I highly appreciate your empathy in this situation.

2. We have seen that one of our colleagues is following your case, he gave you a clear explanation as well as solutions for your case, please kindly check and let him know if you need further support.

Brian

Fecha de modificación: 11 de agosto de 2022

No Transparency, Terrible customer support.
Access request granted to Transcy app team to fix an error that appears in translation and after that some changes on the theme where done , customers couldn't check out. We had multiple changes within the theme to fix this error without any clear communication from them on what was done when we requested a clarification to fix the problem.

E Parkville
Egipto
OneCommerce.io respondió 12 de agosto de 2022

Hi Sally,

We have seen that one of our colleagues is following your case, he gave you clear explanation as well as solution for your case, please kindly check your email and let him know if you need further support

Best Regards