Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
30 de diciembre de 2023

We really liked the app, but unfortunately, it doesn't suit our needs. We have built our store using GemPages, and it doesn't allow for manual translations or amendments to translated content on GemPage. This lack of functionality renders app useless. This limitation should be clearly stated in the advertising. They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee; we'll see if this is just a sales tactic or if it's actually honored.

Nordicon Limited
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
17 días usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 1 de enero de 2024

Hi there,

My name's Saha from Transcy. We appreciate your feedback about your experience when using Transcy

In relation to your main concern, because we have not yet integrated with Gempage yet, so you cannot edit its translation manually, the content from third party page builder will be translated automatically by AI translation. However I have noted this point to take it into consideration by planning for this integration in the future update

We have seen that one of our colleagues is following your case, he gave you clear explanation, please kindly check your email and let him know if you need further support.

Saha

29 de abril de 2023

Not the best app out there but customer service is always here to help so that is a big plus. It just takes time to set up and is too expensive for the services it provides (automatic translations are not good so you most likely will have to translate a lot of the website yourself or using a translator)

Pawradise
Países Bajos
14 días usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 8 de mayo de 2023

Hi Andrea,

Here's Oriana from Transcy and thanks so much for your feedback

We're constantly improving AI translation to be better. Also we're glad to inform the new function called translation expert and we have recently released it, so you can check and experience on it

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business

Oriana

3 de junio de 2023

Support war gut bis sehr gut, Qualität der KI Übersetzung allerdings mangelhaft. In unserem Fall ist viel nachzubearbeiten, sonst steht im Englischen schon nonsense da. Da wir nur englisch können, verzichten wir lieber auf weitere Sprachen die uns das System anbietet.

Ca. 5-10% der übersetzten Wörter und Begriffe sind falsch übersetzt. Da muss die KI noch ein paar Stunden (Wochen, Jahre?) auf die Schulbank, so geht's leider noch nicht.

Natural-Art-Minerals.de
Alemania
9 días usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 6 de junio de 2023

Hi there,

I'm Stephen and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience

- For AI translation, it's a known issue that we are using an AI Translation System including Google, so sometimes quality will not meet customer's expectation due to specific language/context/situation/business industry. However, we guarantee that the system is being upgraded frequently, and the quality keeps improving when time goes

- We have seen that one of our colleagues is following your case, please kindly check your email and let him know if you need further support

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible

Stephen

12 de febrero de 2022

Użyłem aplikacji w celu translacji mojej strony e-commerce. Kilka problemów technicznych zostało rozwiązanych przez agenta. Głównym problemem jest panel administracyjny - bardzo nieintuicyjny i ciężko znaleźć lokalizacje translacji co do czego się odnosi.

Lenbutik.com
Chequia
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 14 de febrero de 2022

Hi Teresa,

I'm Marcus from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

For your concern as you did not know how to locate your needed word to translate in app, as usual we clearly divide resource types such as product or checkout page, then you should go its details and edit your translation content manually easily. I have seen that you're having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Marcus

6 de junio de 2021

Life-likeDoll
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 9 de junio de 2021

Hi Xuedan,

Here's Godiva from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for leaving us a review.

However, we seem not to understand your review content. You are having an active chat with my colleague, please elaborate it and let them know if you need further support.

Godiva

4 de marzo de 2022

I like this app. The only thing is that there is now way to translate a word once on the entier website, I have to translate it everywhere it appears.

Bourrienne Paris X
Francia
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 6 de marzo de 2022

Hi Valentine,

Here's Oriana. Thank you so much for your review.

Based on your concern, I seem not to catch your point clearly, as I have seen that my colleague is following up your case, please let them know if you need further support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Oriana

21 de mayo de 2021

It would be great if there were five languages free so we could make more money to upgrade to a price package.

No Bull Health and Fitness
Estados Unidos
OneCommerce.io respondió 24 de mayo de 2021

Hi there,

This is Elisa from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you for your review as well as feedback.

For free plan, although you can add only one target language to translate, we offer more highlighted features such as edit translation, customize switcher style, convert up to 167 target currency or Auto Switch Currency by location, etc,... Especially, we allow users to test out all Premium functions in 7 days for FREE on Transcy.

As you're having an active with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Elisa

21 de enero de 2022

The app is quite intuitive and easy to use. I would still have liked to receive by email after the installation a short guide of the steps to properly install the application. However, I received help very quickly from Lisa to help me integrate the application into my theme (which is not supported by the application). The application translated the majority of my products well, but I had to translate all the variants individually on my 300 products. Parts of my website weren't translating correctly and developers helped me fix it in less than 24 hours. Still satisfied with the application and the support received.

Au Beau Pré
Canadá
OneCommerce.io respondió 24 de enero de 2022

Hi Sarah,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you for your review with our app.

As usual, our app will automatically translate not only your variants but also the rest of sections on your stores , besides that we allow users to edit its translation in case the automatic translation cannot reach their expectation.

In addition, our FireApps blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Jocelyn

Fecha de modificación: 5 de octubre de 2022

Great app! Currency and language all in one solution. Love the fact that it changes language based on where the customer is located. Support is always there to help and replies are speedy! Will definitely recommend this app 05/10/2022 - Transcy recently had an update which resulted in some of my currencies showing 3 decimals. I have contacted support and got the following reply " Sorry this cannot be changed" For this reason we're forced to look for a different app. I'm rather disappointed that something as simple as decimals cannot be rectified. This issue provokes my customers and scares them away.  Transcy is a great app, the support team is always quick to answer, but if your business is world wide, best to look for an app that has only 2 decimals for pricing.

Stitchdelight.net
Sudáfrica
OneCommerce.io respondió 25 de enero de 2022

Hi Gidion,

I'm Marcus from Transcy and we're sorry for any inconvenience causing to your experience

In relation to your issue, around 2 months ago, we have updated our app by turning 2 decimals into 3 decimals and we have got some feedback about this, our team has realized this and will add more option with 2 decimals in the next releases, once it's officially released you will be informed accordingly, so we highly appreciate your empathy on this situation

As a temporary solution, you could use Custom rounding function to edit it manually. Kindly go to Currency setting> Edit> scroll down and you will find a place to edit

Marcus

Fecha de modificación: 27 de mayo de 2023

I uninstalled this app after using 10 months. So many issues occurred and made me so upset all the time. It was just the waste of time and money. But I would like to say thank you to Johnson. He was the only person who tried to understand the issue correctly and help me. But he was busy and not always available. Transcy should hire more advanced customer support like him. He did not hurt my feeling, while other did. But I also know it is not totally their fault. When their shift was over, the issue was transferred to the next available customer support who did not understand what really happened exactly. So I had to explain the issue to the new customer support. But she/he was gone also when her/his shift was over. And then another new support person asked me the same thing. I had to repeat and repeat the same things. Never ending. Transcy should not waste the customer's time like that. They also give the stress to their own support people with this system. If customer has the issue, somebody needs to be responsible until it is fixed. I hope they respect my opinion to improve their support system to make the customers & support team more comfortable.

小鳥雑貨専門のお店 スウィート・バーディー・ブティック