Algemene beoordeling
  • 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 februari 2024

Our marketing agency recommended this. If they didn't, we would never have known it existed.

We have 2 major markets, UK and USA markets. With this app we can localise and adapt our base English content for each market.

So American slang, imperial measurements and USA delivery offers for the USA market. And British slang, metric measurements and UK delivery offers for the UK market. All adapted VERY easily with a VERY simple and intuitive app. We didn't even read the instructions.

We think it's a game changer. I wish we knew about this app when we launched in 2022. With nuanced content written specifically for our 2 major markets, we're expecting a nice CR and AOV boost.

Shopify: You need to market your free apps better. Our success is your success after all.

Just Tall
Verenigd Koninkrijk
6 dagen gebruiken de app
31 maart 2024

This app is extremely hard to manage, I still can't find a way to make the translatios as every time I get into the screen is locked, I cannot edit the text, also it says Spanish for Canada and I cannot change this anywhere, and I'm not in Canada and the store is not located there, there is no market there, nothing to do with Canada and yet I have the only option to edit the Spanish for Canada, it is not even an official language there. There is no tutorial or help documentation to understand how this is made or how to configure it. No idea way it is fixed in Canada and I cannot seem to find a way to change this.

MalleusIncus
Mexico
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 2 april 2024

Hi, thanks for trying out Translate & Adapt. Please see your email for a response

1 maart 2024

Really easy to use and very convenient

QuanZhouShanYing
China
3 maanden gebruiken de app
8 mei 2024

The app saved us on the translation work!!

Sakura NZ
Nieuw-Zeeland
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
29 maart 2024

very happy with their service.

Sleek Fashion
Duitsland
30 dagen gebruiken de app
8 maart 2024

the app is always shows that error message on my screen

UrbanLaws
Verenigd Koninkrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 9 maart 2024

Hi there, we apologize you've experienced this. We had a few hours yesterday where the app was down. It is up now. We'd love it if you can try again.

1 maart 2024

Realmente facilita mucho el trabajo, sobre todo para personas que quieren ofrecer sus productos a otros mercados. Muchas Gracias !

Quica
Argentinië
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
18 februari 2024

it helps you to translate your shop

itoys
Israël
2 maanden gebruiken de app
2 februari 2024

This is a great app. It would be perfect if there was a bulk edit option.

NAIMAH
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 3 februari 2024

Hi folks, thanks for the review. The languages CSV is the best bulk option currently - Settings > Languages > Export

26 maart 2024

Une très bonne application qui traduit l'entièreté de votre site de manière plus que correcte. Très conviviale.

Ptitrain