Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
17 april 2024

I am thrilled with this App! I have so many store visitors from Brazil but I didn't receive any orders from there. I then realised that language could be one of the barriers. I installed this app and hopeful that my Brazilian customers will now be able to order from my store!

Eurekaonline
Malawi
7 maanden gebruiken de app
26 maart 2024

Great tool to deal with store translations and currency management.
I'm using it for 2 years already and I'm always finding what I need.

If needed, support is always available to help!

Broodminder Europe
Frankrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
13 maart 2024

I Just install it on my page, ut things make me to come on review was first how started! Nice and I hope it will work well as is it started!!

Perfect.

Brandsonce
Duitsland
18 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 27 april 2024

It took months to fix the reported problems. But in the end, they were all corrected. Not to mention that this is one of the best apps of its kind, taking the existing competition into account. If something change, I will also update this review.

Brincatoys
Portugal
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
23 maart 2024

Great app. Easy to install and does everything automatic. We didn't test yet the translation, but for those who don't understand English it can help.

ToyShnip
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 17 mei 2024

Amazing plug-in, amazing service from their support team. 5-star satisfaction!

Udfine
Hongkong SAR van China
9 maanden gebruiken de app
4 maart 2024

I recently started using Hextom: Translate & Currency for my Shopify store and have found the initial setup process to be straightforward and user-friendly. The promise of adding two extra languages to my store is quite appealing, and I'm looking forward to seeing how this feature can help in reaching a broader audience and enhancing the shopping experience for my international customers. Although I haven't had the chance to explore all its functionalities yet, my initial impressions are positive. I'm eager to see the full potential of this app in action

Alt Til Sæsonen
Denemarken
17 dagen gebruiken de app
23 mei 2024

great app. you should try and use it to gain more orders from abroad.

采寓生活館
Taiwan
2 maanden gebruiken de app
27 februari 2024

Stay far away from this app!

The translations they offer are terrible and trying to communicate with their customer support team is like talking to a wall.

They simply do not care in the slightest about your problems with the app as long as you pay them money. I have used this app for almost three years and therefore I have a lot of experience with their customer support.

Seriously save yourself the headache and the money and do not give these developers a single cent, for they do not deserve it.

Weriion
Zweden
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Hextom heeft geantwoord 5 mei 2024

Hi,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced.

We've addressed and resolved some difficulties you've contacted us about. We've also sent several emails to you to gather more details, but we haven't received any replies yet.

Could you please check your inbox or spam folder when you have a moment, and reply to us? We're here to help further.

Hextom

1 maart 2024

This innovative translation and currency converter app impresses with its intuitive interface, providing accurate real-time translations and reliable currency conversion. Its user-friendly design ensures seamless navigation, while frequent updates and excellent customer support enhance the overall experience. With the added benefit of offline functionality, it becomes an indispensable tool for overcoming language and financial barriers, making it highly recommended for travelers and those conducting international transactions.

CKBT Shop