Kokonaisarvio
  • 5 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
4. tammikuu 2024

I tried many applications, some with problems and others with limits or even when paying, there was always something missing. I found this application, I'm happy because it's what I was looking for, I needed technical assistance because there was a small installation problem, they were quick and I recommend the app.

Red Monkey
Portugali
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
27. joulukuu 2023

Excellent app for using multiple currencies, was looking for operating in different regions with language and currency options, this app provided the solution that i was looking for.

Much appreciate.

LA Home Store
Pakistan
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
24. marraskuu 2023

I look for so many apps like this, and I try others for some time, but it doesn't work well, and they are expensive, but this one really nice! It meets my needs and translate my web perfect.

E⚡️shock
Belgia
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
27. tammikuu 2024

I was satisfy with the app but at list you should let people add like 4 languages. thank you very much. I love the app.

Official Global Store
Egypti
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
29. marraskuu 2023

I had my concerns in the beginning as there were some issues, but the team around Shopify shows again, that these guys are taking care about their customers. They contacted me and made a video to show what needs to be changed and why. What more can you expect? Top platform due to top people!

AllinShop
Ranska
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
21. tammikuu 2024

This app is very easy to use and adds translation/pricing on the header without messing up with my theme, it is highly integrated with our website and worth the subscription.

Pinto Gallery
Yhdysvallat
19 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
5. tammikuu 2024

Great app! Easy to use, fast and reliable. I don't have any complaints. It translates well, even though it's automatic it doesn't create weird sentences so customers in other countries can understand everything.

Alumi Studio
Puola
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
9. tammikuu 2024

La aplicación se integra perfectamente siguiendo unos sencillos pasos, traduce con mucha efectividad y precisión y visualmente es muy atractiva mostrando las banderas de los diferentes idiomas.
Solo cometí un error que entiendo es mi responsabilidad ya que elegí los dos idiomas que te permite en la versión gratuita (fancés e italiano) y realmente quería francés e inglés, al eliminar el italiano para tratar de configurar el inglés, ya no me deja la aplicación y me pide que pase al siguiente nivel de pago.
El error fué mío evidentemente.
Por lo demás funciona muy muy bien.
Muchas gracias !!!

LEKOOK
Espanja
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 24. tammikuu 2024

Brilliant app! Exactly what we needed to stimulate global sales. There was a small glitch during installation 100% caused by us and Alex in Support had it sorted in no time. Highly recommend!

LUXILACE - BUY 3 GET 1 FREE - Place 4 Items in Your Cart, Use Coupon Code 3GET1 - FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE WITH TRACKING
Kanada
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
25. joulukuu 2023

This app has all that we need for translating our store. It has a lot of features that make it easy to work on our website. Plus, the support team is super fast and effective.

My Store