Kokonaisarvio
  • 4 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
9. huhtikuu 2024

Por el momento funciona perfectamente.

MACSEIS WEBSTORE
Espanja
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
1. lokakuu 2023

So far so good. I will update this review as soon as I have had a good chance to check it out completely.

ExtremeMeters.com
Yhdysvallat
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
27. marraskuu 2023

good

lofficinedumonde.fr
Ranska
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. elokuu 2023

The translation app provides a quick way to translate Shopify store content into multiple languages. It was easy to set up and integrates directly with the Shopify admin. The default translations are decent quality for simple store content. However, I noticed some issues translating more complex product descriptions from English to French. Some of the sentences did not flow naturally.

Overall, the app is a good starting point for basic store translations but may require additional editing to polish the output. It could benefit from allowing custom translations for specific pages/sections.

AB Crystal Collection
Kanada
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
3. elokuu 2023

So far, I'm quite pleased with this app. Although currently, I can only convert one currency (I don't need language conversion as I'm selling to English-speaking regions), the design suits my needs well. The currency conversion displays as the default currency value after checkout (I've noticed other similar apps do this too).. I hope that after leaving this review, the feature to convert multiple currencies will be unlocked smoothly.

PERCASEO
Taiwan
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. joulukuu 2023

This is the best value quality app i found to translate my store. It offers an intuitive interface and good technical support. Highly recommend

Forhaus - Design & Store
Portugali
9 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
14. toukokuu 2023

I use this from but unfortunately something went wrong but it still works:I can recommend this type of currency and one language:you can use that too and see how it works:I'm on the road trying to get along with this app.I had tried several more times but had to turn off your computers and be patient and then we'll try again

Shoppingonline
Saksa
23 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
9. elokuu 2023

Looks to best fit the translation needs of our store, although we will have to do some more testing.
A little annoying that users have to become loyalty members (even it is not that hard) to access functions that are advertised as included in free tier.

YourMilitaryStories
Tšekki
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
30. toukokuu 2023

Good application, easy to use and to configure, helped me a lot with my store, it's useful, thank you

WeWarm
Italia
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. elokuu 2023

So far I'm liking the app. The interface is pretty good. The reason why I'm giving them a 4 star is because their support seems a little slow. I have reached out via email. A lot of apps have built in customer support chats which I recommend. I am having trouble embedding the app to my website. Additionally the currency is not changing automatically. I'll revisit this review once things are working again.

BeanBurds