Arvostelut (564)

• 4 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
1. lokakuu 2023

So far so good. I will update this review as soon as I have had a good chance to check it out completely.

ExtremeMeters.com
Yhdysvallat
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
21. tammikuu 2024

In the free plan you can get 3 currencies and 3 language but the translator is not thet good but apart of that they have a good currency converter esay to put in your store.

Menzory
Kanada
11 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
7. elokuu 2023

I cannot put the Currency code since I dont understand the steps.

Steps is build for the old Shopify. We cannot find the html steps

CarVue
Ruotsi
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Transtore vastasi 8. elokuu 2023

Hi CarVue team,

I'd like to clarify that we're a bit confused about your reference to the "old Shopify." Our guidance and documentation are designed to be up-to-date and relevant to the current version of Shopify. We continually update our resources to reflect any changes or updates to the platform.

We're here to help resolve any issues you're facing with the implementation of currency codes. To better understand your situation and provide you with the assistance you need, we kindly request that you share more details about the specific steps you encountered difficulties with. This will help us investigate the matter more thoroughly and provide you with accurate guidance.

If there's a specific HTML-related issue you're facing, we're more than happy to guide you through the steps to implement the currency code successfully. Our support team is available to assist you at any point, ensuring that you can achieve your goals with ease.

Please reply to this email with more information about the issues you encountered, and we'll do our best to assist you promptly.

7. helmikuu 2024

Add more free languages please

HEREDEROS DE VEGA
Espanja
7 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
3. heinäkuu 2023

I would love if you guys could work on trying to add some crypto options

SINGHS DESIGNER HOME
Kanada
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
11. elokuu 2023

Issue with payout currency is not resolved. I wonder if they can do that. Awesome app but the free plan needs more options for language and currency.

Pure WaterTester®
Nigeria
28 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
16. huhtikuu 2024

A diferencia de otros widgets, este te permite traducir TODO el contenido sin límite de palabras. Muy recomendado

Miura Vault
Espanja
Noin 5 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
10. syyskuu 2023

A very useful App for those who want to expand their market.

Without any indecision to switch to the Paid option.

WAYZZI
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
15. elokuu 2023

When I first used this Shopify translation app, I was truly amazed by its convenience and user-friendliness. Previously, I always had to manually translate my product descriptions and page content one by one, which was time-consuming and labor-intensive. However, this app has truly solved that problem for me. Its interface is clean and straightforward, making it easy for me to import and manage translations in different languages.

I particularly love its one-click translation feature, which automatically translates my content into multiple languages, and the translation quality is quite impressive. It has saved me a lot of time and effort, allowing me to focus more on other important tasks.

CarLuex
Yhdysvallat
Noin 5 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
9. syyskuu 2023

i would recommend this app to other people as the app translates the languages/converts the currencies for you rather than you doing it yourself bit by bit

KMS