Arvostelut (642)

• 4 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
19. toukokuu 2024

My experience with this app has not been smooth but with every issue support is just one email away. Every issue I had was dealt with quickly and professionally by the team.

Even though issues may arise, worry not as the Transtore team is always ready to help. 5 stars. Thank you to the entire team.

Go For Fit
Japani
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
2. toukokuu 2024

As a regular user, I found Transtore to be user-friendly and efficient. The setup process was simple, even for someone like me who isn't tech-savvy. The interface is clean and intuitive, making it easy to navigate and understand. I was pleased with the translation efficiency, especially with the automatic translation feature, though having the option to manually review and adjust translations was valuable. Integration with my Shopify site was seamless, and I didn't encounter any major compatibility or performance issues. However, I wish there were more options for customization to better align translations with my brand identity. Nonetheless, Transtore proved to be a reliable and effective tool for managing translations on my Shopify site.

Stellaris Stones
28. kesäkuu 2024

We're very happy with the app and the customer service. We had some trouble getting it set up but Alex in customer support offered quick and clear advice and got us up and running almost immediately. It's been about a week since installation and everything seems to be working smoothly. We would recommend Transtore to anyone looking for a translation and currency conversion app that is quick and easy to install.

Sāthē
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
10 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
3. heinäkuu 2024

We are highly satisfied with the application and the exceptional customer service we received. Although we initially encountered some difficulties during setup, Alex from customer support provided prompt and clear We are highly satisfied with the application and the exceptional customer service we received.

SnugglePals
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
30. toukokuu 2024

Transtore has been a game-changer for my online store. It quickly converts currency and auto-translates all content, including from other apps, in under 5 minutes. The AI translations are spot-on, and the real-time exchange rate feature is a huge plus. Best of all, it doesn’t affect my store’s speed or performance. Since using Transtore, global traffic and sales have noticeably increased. Highly recommend for anyone looking to boost international sales!

Fleurlovin
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
21. kesäkuu 2024

There is not a better app out there that is free, and provides this level functionality. Install the app and it does most of the work for you. The support team is helpful and responds quickly.

Trail Threads Co. Limited
Uusi-Seelanti
10. toukokuu 2024

Simple, fast, easy-to-use app.
From all Shopify translation apps, this one was definitely the most easy to use. Though I wish they'd have an option where you could manually adjust the translations.

Japanese Food Craftsman Shop
Japani
18 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
21. toukokuu 2024

Really good and free, been checking over 5 apps and this one seems best so far and up to multiple languages for free!

Nutrición XXL
Espanja
18. heinäkuu 2024

Without a doubt the best translation app in the Shopify app store. The translation is very good and above all, it allows you to edit and adjust the translation in all fields, blocks and texts in the store. I needed help fixing some minor errors, and the support was quick and effective. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Alex, who was always very helpful in helping, very clear and direct in resolving my questions. To add to this excellent experience I had, the app is free and even has its own switcher and auto translation via geolocation. I couldn't be happier!

IWACE
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. kesäkuu 2024

It´s a great company to work with. They offer quick and understandble service. Very happy to be here. Thanks!

SCREEN. Privacy Protector