Algemene beoordeling
  • 5% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
7 februari 2024

Add more free languages please

HEREDEROS DE VEGA
Spanje
15 augustus 2023

When I first used this Shopify translation app, I was truly amazed by its convenience and user-friendliness. Previously, I always had to manually translate my product descriptions and page content one by one, which was time-consuming and labor-intensive. However, this app has truly solved that problem for me. Its interface is clean and straightforward, making it easy for me to import and manage translations in different languages.

I particularly love its one-click translation feature, which automatically translates my content into multiple languages, and the translation quality is quite impressive. It has saved me a lot of time and effort, allowing me to focus more on other important tasks.

CarLuex
Ongeveer 5 uur gebruiken de app
22 april 2023

Easy to Use the best one I've tried. And the best Price. I recommend this app over the others for easy setup and use and value. It gets the job done fast.

Iptv America
3 juli 2023

I would love if you guys could work on trying to add some crypto options

SINGHS DESIGNER HOME
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
2 juni 2023

app looks pretty good, pricing is also pretty good, i tried multiple translation apps and this one is for now the best one.

SoakUp!
Duitsland
Bewerkt 23 mei 2023

I recently started using the Language and Currency Converter app, and even though it has only been a short while, I am impressed with its performance so far. This app has proven to be a valuable tool in helping me convert both language and currency efficiently and accurately. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking such functionality.

Truform Store
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
22 september 2023

GOOD

Market Master
Frankrijk
Bewerkt 18 maart 2023

The user interface is both intuitive and user-friendly, facilitating seamless navigation that caters to individual preferences. Nevertheless, the extension is currently experiencing some difficulties with usability. Upon observation, certain features within the app appear to be sluggish, and the "Switcher Visibility" fails to display even after adjusting the appearance settings. Despite enabling the app on my store and upgrading to the premium version, these issues persist.

Comfort and Class
3 maanden gebruiken de app
2 augustus 2023

The app is easy to set up. Unfortunately there are some advertising each time you go on the app..
Also, it will be great if we can choose the position of the switcher or put it directly into the website menu.

Bodia Apothecary
Frankrijk
Ongeveer 6 uur gebruiken de app
20 oktober 2023

Nice app

NLamps
Zweden
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app