Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 75% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 16% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
23 de dezembro de 2023

Seems ok, but i get error saying store admin key is invalid.

CONNECT
Noruega
About 21 hours usando a aplicação
14 de janeiro de 2024

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit der Übersetzung, allerdings wird gesagt, dass man bis zu 3 Sprachen übersetzen kann mit dem Free Plan aber ich kann nur eine Übersetzen danach ist schluss. Außerdem kann der Währungskalkulator mit dem vom Shopify probleme machen und die Preise sehr schnell sehr stark verändern. Ich benutze nur die Übersetzung von Sprachen aber es funktioniert sehr gut!

Kojés
Alemanha
9 days usando a aplicação
18 de outubro de 2023

App looks good but mobile version could be better

Satoshi Heritage
Alemanha
27 days usando a aplicação
22 de novembro de 2023

you have to leave feedback before adding 2 currencies. before that, you can only have 1

Marcelo Boteli
França
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
7 de novembro de 2023

im still trying the app. i hope its good. this is my genuine review. will update the review if it is all good.

TbT Watches
Malásia
27 minutes usando a aplicação
15 de agosto de 2023

Seems alright so far.
I wish there was an option to translate specific words..
Also to get more options, I have to write a review... Will update more later.

Shoprifty
Israel
5 months usando a aplicação
5 de março de 2023

How is Transtore supposed to work? I just add an language, click the translate button and within 5 Seconds it says translated. Can't be that fast to translate the entire site. What exactly does it translate?
I was able to add 20 languages I have translated in another app Langshop. Maybe that's why it went so fast. So I tried to add couple languages that were not already translated but it made no difference.
However I can only publish two. How can I publish more?
How can I see what languages or what all within the store has been translated?
All these reviews seem false and that they talk about excellent customer service but when I go to the help documents they are empty. The whole app seems like just maybe an idea and nothing functional?

Inclusive Inc
Estados Unidos
9 months usando a aplicação
20 de outubro de 2023

Geolocation!
I need clarification on using your app... but for full use, I need to write a review to get it working?

cfcbait
Dinamarca
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
2 de setembro de 2023

De los mejores traductores que he probado para Shopify, de verdad lo recomiendo, ¡Gracias!

GamerHub
Espanha
4 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 13 de julho de 2023

So far so good. Most of features require premium, and some loyalty memberships. But it provides translation, currency conversion and geolocation. So cool.

BUT you cannot modify exclude any specific word. Also customer service is not polite.

Studio Moien