Recensioni (251)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 100% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
18 maggio 2024

Sprout is absolutely awesome! Super seamless add-on to any store & we've already incorporated it in our business model to help with our sustainably-focused brand. Additionally, Saif is a great dude, VERY responsive, and genuinely interested in his creation of this service & helping his user base! There are zero downsides to adding Sprout to your store.

Maison de Lumiére
30 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 maggio 2024

Great service, they set up trust badges and everything for me, the app lets you make a change in the world, and you only pay for it when you make a sale!

Sniper America
26 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
15 aprile 2024

I recommend this app if you’d like to help our earth with each order, it’s not expensive and it’s been a great add to our online business!

Vital Nest Essentials
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
6 giugno 2024

Really helpful customer service, very responsive and friendly, would 100% recommend.

Habea
Regno Unito
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 aprile 2024

I was looking for a simple way to give back to the community and become more sustainable, this app does just that.

Saif was amazingly helpful and able to fulfil my requests - would highly recommend!

Neon Sunrise
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Goodapi ha risposto 9 aprile 2024

Thanks for joining us on this mission to reforest the planet!. Hope you have a wonderful earth month

8 maggio 2024

ohohohoh guys! you can't understand, one of the best apps here on shopify and in general. as well as sharing what we do for nature, fantastic assistance, always available and they satisfied my last request! love you guys

RECENTE STUDIO
Italia
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
6 maggio 2024

Amazing app. Simple to use and good initiative. Excellent support too. Highly Recommended.

JDStore Fashion
Mauritius
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 maggio 2024

Simple to use and awesome support from the team helping us implementing the banner on our website. Recommend 10 out 10!

Airinum
Svezia
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 marzo 2024

If you're looking for an app that not only helps you run your business but also supports a good cause, then look no further than Sprout. It's a game-changer for any eco-conscious entrepreneur looking to make a positive impact on the environment. The app's interface is intuitive and user-friendly and the Sprout team is always quick to respond! It's clear that they genuinely care about their customers and the environment, and that commitment shines through in every interaction.

Maliya
Germania
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
18 aprile 2024

As a business owner that deeply cares for our planet, it is imperative for me to encourage others to do the same, and what better way than to seamlessly plant trees? I'm beyond excited to be a part of this community!
Thank you to Mirvise and JD for being a great help to the not very tech savvy individuals like myself.

The Essence of Vanity LLC