Recensies (259)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
25 juni 2024

I took a lot of time to select a tree planting program for my business and couldn’t be happier to have partnered with Good API via their Sprout app. The team and support has been fantastic, super quick and responsive to set you up, offer advice and keep delivering new functionality. The mangrove tree planting ticks so many boxes in terms of reforestation and carbon sequestration. My customers love adding extra trees and you can charge a slight uplift to balance your contributions. And I’m excited they are expanding to include ocean bound plastic removal soon too. Keep up the good work guys!

Rock + Realm Crystals
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Goodapi heeft geantwoord 12 juli 2024

Thank you for the kind words! we are looking forward to reforesting the world and cleaning up the oceans with you! 🌊

16 juli 2024

Great customer service, every time I've spoken to someone at Sprout they've been super friendly, helpful and responsive. Love that customers are able to gather clarity on their impact too. Great app.

Equinutritive
8 maanden gebruiken de app
4 juli 2024

Amazing app, amazing customer service. They've been there helping me setup their app with my store in the beginning, helping me plant trees, and they answer all my questions instantly. I recommend this app to everyone I talk to. Thank you for creating an app like this so that my business and my customers can help plant trees

Foxi Fun
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Goodapi heeft geantwoord 12 juli 2024

Thanks for the kinds words! We are excited to be working with you

10 juli 2024

Great app! Easy to use and customer support is very helpful! Will be using this for my other stores.

Oono
Australië
9 maanden gebruiken de app
18 mei 2024

Sprout is absolutely awesome! Super seamless add-on to any store & we've already incorporated it in our business model to help with our sustainably-focused brand. Additionally, Saif is a great dude, VERY responsive, and genuinely interested in his creation of this service & helping his user base! There are zero downsides to adding Sprout to your store.

Maison de Lumiére
Verenigde Staten
30 dagen gebruiken de app
Goodapi heeft geantwoord 24 juni 2024

Thank you Maison de Lumiere team for the kind review! We are so excited to be partnering and reforesting the world with you!

13 juni 2024

I just start using this app for my store and the team was really helpful, the respond was very fast - Mirvise, the guy that helped me asked me if I want him to set up the budges for my store -and did it willingly. They are responsive and willing to help with anything. Great team. Thank you

Gayolia
Israël
15 dagen gebruiken de app
Goodapi heeft geantwoord 24 juni 2024

Thank you , thank you ❤️ . Anything for our merchants !

6 juni 2024

Really helpful customer service, very responsive and friendly, would 100% recommend.

Habea
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Goodapi heeft geantwoord 24 juni 2024

Thanks for being a climate champion ❤️ !

17 juni 2024

Fantastic app! Makes it so easy to give something back and help the environment.
Great support from Saif in customising the content and adding to mini cart.
Highly recommended.

Imagination Toys
4 dagen gebruiken de app
Goodapi heeft geantwoord 24 juni 2024

Love customizing our badges to meet customer brands and voice! Thank you for your kind words!

18 juni 2024

I am absolutely thrilled with this app! It seamlessly integrates with my shop, allowing me to plant trees for every order without any hassle. The process is completely effortless, which makes it so much easier for me to contribute to the environment while running my business.

The standout feature, though, has to be the exceptional customer service. JD went above and beyond to help me install badges on my website, making the entire setup process smooth and stress-free. Their dedication and support truly make a difference.

Highly recommend this app to any shop owner looking to make a positive impact on the environment!

Mila & Co.
Ongeveer 13 uur gebruiken de app
Goodapi heeft geantwoord 24 juni 2024

Simple and effective! Reforest the world, sequester carbon, build a better future for our kids :) all while you focus on your business and we focus on planting more trees!

13 juni 2024

Great app easy to use and looks great. Very good customer service too

Ganbatte Superfoods
Spanje
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Goodapi heeft geantwoord 24 juni 2024

Our pleasure! Thanks for the review!