Arvostelut (3 159)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
7. kesäkuu 2024

Trendsi has revolutionized my online fashion boutique, JanetsFashionBoutique.com. Their extensive product selection, seamless dropshipping service, and top-notch customer support have been instrumental in the success of my business. With Trendsi, I can easily add trendy products to my store, and their efficient fulfillment process ensures my customers receive high-quality items promptly. I highly recommend Trendsi to any boutique owner looking to streamline their operations and offer the latest fashion trends to their customers. Thank you, Trendsi, for being an invaluable partner in my business's growth! Thank you from all of us at JanetsFashionBoutique.com

JanetsFashionBoutique.com
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä

Hello,

Thrilled to hear how Trendsi has powered up your boutique, JanetsFashionBoutique.com! 🎉 We're all about making fashion dreams a reality, with seamless service and top-tier support. Keep spreading those stylish vibes! 🛍️💫

16. huhtikuu 2024

I have tried different Dropshipping Apps. Trendsi is the one I enjoy the most. It's easy to sync with Shopify.I love the way it is set up and how easy it is to look for products and send them to the store.
Customer support is great. No matter who you talk to, they are always friendly and very helpful. Chette, Dave and Angel were very helpful today with a technical issue I had with my store that affected the syncing of my products with all my 3rd party apps. If I had to choose between all my apps, I would stay with this one ✨

Shazy
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 18. huhtikuu 2024

Hello Shazy,

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that Trendsi has become your favorite dropshipping app. Our team works hard to ensure seamless integration with Shopify and provide top-notch customer support. Shoutout to Chette, Dave, and Angel for their stellar assistance! We're honored to be your top choice among all your apps. Keep thriving with Trendsi! ✨

7. kesäkuu 2024

It has definitely made it worth investing in. It's easy to personalize your store based on your vision. If you'd like to automate it to sync you can do that also. I find it very convenient to edit pricing and be able to see the profit prior to adding to store. I also appreciate the emails sent letting me know the updates to the items already in my store - whether it may be sold out, restocked, or price change. My store is still pretty new but whenever I need help in regards to the products Trendsi support is always there to assist.

Serenity Love Boutique
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

Hello Serenity Love Boutique,

Thrilled to hear that Trendsi has been a game-changer for your store! Personalization, automation, and real-time updates – sounds like you've got everything under control. Keep up the fantastic work, and know that we're here whenever you need a helping hand. Cheers to your growing success! ❤️

29. toukokuu 2024

The company offers stunning fashionable options for women. Many of the fashions look customizable for those looking to personalize. Love the customer service! Harold helped answer many of my questions about the setup and processes. Moreover, the integration into my store was seamless and super user friendly. I was also able to make layout adjustments and AI edits to the product descriptions. I have a custom layout made by a website designer so I am so glad it works for us. I just wish they offered men's fashions.

Kyublis DZigns
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 31. toukokuu 2024

Hello Kyublis DZigns,

Thanks for the awesome review! We're thrilled to hear you're loving our fashionable options and our seamless integration process. Harold is a rockstar, isn't he? 😉 We hear you on the men's fashion front, and we're always looking to expand our offerings. Stay tuned for updates, and thanks for being part of our stylish community!

17. toukokuu 2024

I so appreciate the quick response time Joel
has given me today! As always when I send an email I always hear within minutes. Thank you for your effort.

CoCo-Blake and Company
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 21. toukokuu 2024

Hello CoCo-Blake and Company,

Awesome to hear, thank you! Joel's lightning-fast responses definitely keep things moving! 🚀 We're thrilled to provide speedy support anytime you need it. Thanks for the shoutout!

11. huhtikuu 2024

My experience so far has been exceptional. Their customer support is friendly and helpful. Angelo helped me out by answering some questions for me. The samples I've received have been good quality and the sizing appears to be pretty true to size on most of the items. All in all I recommend them, especially as they are one of the few quality drop-shipping companies that doesn't require a monthly fee or impose limits.

Moxie Graphix Apparel
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 12. huhtikuu 2024

Hello Moxie Graphix Apparel,

Thrilled to hear you're having an exceptional experience! 😊 Our team, especially Angelo, is here to make sure you get the best service possible. Quality samples, true-to-size items, and no hidden fees - that's how we roll! Thanks for recommending us! ❤️

7. kesäkuu 2024

I discovered this app by mistake after giving hope on ever doing drop shipping again because of my bad experience with other apps. When I saw the app and the huge variety of trendy products, I was blown away. I immediately re-open a Shopify store and is currently adding products and optimizing my store. I hope to sell millions of products from this platform and looking forward to doing business with this company for years to come.

XQiZiT Chic Fashion Boutique
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi XQiZiT Chic Fashion Boutique,

Wow, what a fantastic rediscovery! 🚀 It's amazing how a chance encounter can reignite the entrepreneurial flame. We're thrilled to hear you're back in the game and gearing up with our app's trendy products. Here's to your Shopify store's success and the millions of products flying off your virtual shelves! 🛍️💫 Cheers to a prosperous partnership ahead!

7. kesäkuu 2024

Great experience for more than 2 years - one defective product in that time. Consistent ordering process and new products that get dropped daily.

Palm + Poppy
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi Palm + Poppy,

Thanks for sharing! Thrilled to hear you've had a fantastic 2+ years with us, with just one blip on the radar. We're all about keeping things fresh, so expect even more exciting drops ahead. Here's to many more smooth orders and exciting finds! ❤️

3. huhtikuu 2024

I had an amazing experience with Trendsi's customer service representative, Joel. Their chat help service is truly exceptional! Joel assisted me with everything I needed, which was especially important for me as a first-time online shop owner. Despite my many questions, Joel patiently and efficiently addressed each one without any issues. Their assistance made a significant difference, and I am truly grateful for their help. Thank you, Joel and Trendsi, for providing outstanding customer support!

The Cereal Box Store
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 5. huhtikuu 2024

Hello The Cereal Box Store,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Joel provided you with exceptional support during your first-time experience as an online shop owner. We'll be sure to pass along your gratitude to Joel and the rest of our team. Here's to many more successful ventures with Trendsi! ❤️

21. maaliskuu 2024

I'm new to drop shipping and ran into some questions on my first order. "Chette" walked me through and helped me patiently. Their answers were clear and there was no miscommunication on either end. I'm really looking forward to dropshipping and I'm so glad I chose Trendsi to start this new added business service to my customers. The future looks very bright with Trendsi.

LuxuryLuxeBoutique
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 23. maaliskuu 2024

Hi LuxuryLuxeBoutique,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to have been able to assist you with your first order. Welcome to the world of dropshipping, and we're excited to see your business flourish with Trendsi. Here's to a bright and successful future ahead! 🥂❤️