Arvostelut (3 170)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
8. kesäkuu 2024

They communicate very well and always keep me informed of changes,

The Puchii Shop
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 12. kesäkuu 2024

Hello The Puchii Shop,

Thanks for the shoutout! We're all about that clear communication and keeping you in the loop! 🚀

22. toukokuu 2024

great... Joel Representative will help me a lot regarding the issue.

Trandify Deal
Intia
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 23. toukokuu 2024

Hello Trandify Deal

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that Raymart has been timely and helpful in answering your questions. We aim to provide the best possible service, and it's wonderful to know that you enjoy working with him.

We always strive for excellence, so we'd love to know what we can do to earn that last ⭐ from you. Your suggestions and insights are invaluable to us. Please let us know how we can further improve your experience.

3. kesäkuu 2024

During our time starting our business, we have had a lot of ups and downs and we are constantly learning. Due to this, we have had multiple hoops to jump through and we value the patience and consideration that the Trendsi team has had with us. We made a little slip-up today with some documents and Chette was happy to help us find a solution. They ensure your business is secure and help when mishaps happen. Thanks again Trendsi and Chette!

Securing Secrets Boutique LLC
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 6. kesäkuu 2024

Hello Securing Secrets Boutique LLC,

Thanks a bunch for your kind words! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our team's patience and support during your journey. Ups and downs are all part of the adventure, and we're here to navigate those hoops with you! Cheers to growth and learning together!

22. maaliskuu 2024

I was having some issues and I reached out to them for help, they were amazing and we got my issue fixed and back up and running!!

Four B Tack and More
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 26. maaliskuu 2024

Hi Four B Tack and More,

That's fantastic to hear! We're thrilled we could help get you back up and running. If you ever need assistance again, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to keep the energy high and the issues low! 🚀😊

26. huhtikuu 2024

I love this app cause the variety and prices are very affordable. I reached out cause this is my first time setting up this type of site and Lorie was a huge help. She answered all my questions and helped me feel more confident in my new venture. Thanks Lorie. Only thing I will say is I wish the order process was different but its as seamless as can be for the setup.

Grateful Delights
27 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 30. huhtikuu 2024

Hello Grateful Delights,

Thanks a bunch for the glowing review! We're thrilled you're loving our app's variety and affordable prices. 🌟 It's awesome to hear that Lorie provided top-notch assistance and boosted your confidence for your new venture. We'll definitely take your feedback on the order process onboard. Here's to smoother sailing ahead! 🚀

24. maaliskuu 2024

I had help from Lorie and she was very knowledgeable and helpful.

SolosPYSBoutique
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 26. maaliskuu 2024

Hello SolosPYSBoutique,

Thanks for the shoutout! So glad to hear you had a great experience with Lorie. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! ❤️

18. huhtikuu 2024

I came across TRENDSI just last month, so I am brand new. I ran into an issue with a shipping location. I hopped on the chat box. Harold was able to help me figure out the issue by taking his time to send me screenshot with details in order to locate the issue. So I am looking forward to work with TRENDSI, hopefully it's gonna a great addition to my business.

VACCIMO
12 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 19. huhtikuu 2024

Hello VACCIMO,

Welcome aboard! 🎉 We're thrilled to have you join the TRENDSI family! Harold's on point, right? 🙌 We're all about making sure your experience is smooth sailing. Here's to a fantastic partnership ahead!

18. maaliskuu 2024

Their customer service is very good. Had a problem with changing some prices, Harold sent the "How to Info" to me, and, Bada-Bing, Bada-Boom, problem solved... Thanks, Harold.

Elegant Lady Apparel & More
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 19. maaliskuu 2024

Hello Elegant Lady Apparel & More,

Thanks for the awesome feedback! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Harold's 'How to Info' did the trick and got things sorted for you. If you ever need anything else, we're here to help! 💪

21. toukokuu 2024

Raymart always answer my questions in a timely manner he’s great I really like working with him

1 Stop Shop
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 22. toukokuu 2024

Hello 1 Stop Shop

We always strive for excellence, so we'd love to know what we can do to earn that last star from you. Your suggestions and insights are invaluable to us. Please let us know how we can further improve your experience.

28. maaliskuu 2024

customer support Anya was great very helpful and explained everything very well thank you

Lavish Luxe
Noin 21 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
ShopSocial, Inc. vastasi 29. maaliskuu 2024

Hi Lavish Luxe,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Anya provided excellent support and made sure everything was clear for you. We'll be sure to pass along your appreciation. If you ever need assistance again, don't hesitate to reach out! ❤️