Recensioner (3 258)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
2 juli 2024

Every shirt I added to my store would say it was sold out on my website but not on your end..

Trumpify Shop
9 dagar användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 3 juli 2024

Hi Trumpify Shop! Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience. This is never the experience we want you to have and we appreciate the feedback.

Kindly reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@trendsi.com so we can check what might have happened and help you fix the issue as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you for being the best part of Trendsi! 🧡 - Abby

Redigerat 5 juni 2024

This is my most recent update on Trendsi as it comes to shipping.

If I were to do it again, I would definitely rethink the about the relationship with Trendsi. Their customer service is available, but they are hardly any use at all. Constant delays with shipping and even worse the customer service seems to have no clue at all. They are available and provide lip service at best, and provide timely updates that "we are still working to get the latest and will update you on the latest ..."

In the past 30 days for the orders we have sent over, it has been extremely challenging. While their app is good, which anybody can do these days, their operations is almost ineffective and extremely customer unfriendly.

-----

Trendsi's customer service is very good. I worked with Chette on a pricing issue and she helped immediately. Very nice!

Another day, another wonderful service from Lorie - thank you for help with bulk uploading.

Savvy Stylish
5 månader användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 7 februari 2024

Hello Savvy Stylish,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Chette provided prompt assistance with your pricing issue. Our team is dedicated to delivering top-notch customer service, and we're glad to have met your expectations. If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! ❤️

20 januari 2024

So many complaints. Using this vendor for dropshipping has been a complete headache from day one and I haven't officially launched but Trendsi has proven not to be able to handle large order quantities. There is no merchant support at all for shipping, delays, refunds, credits, nothing. They don't notify you when part of the order didn't ship. If you don't check each order one by one then prepare to get a large amount of emails from upset customers asking "where is the rest of my order?" I don't even have 100 orders and have had to process 5-6 refunds and offer credits and coupons because Trendsi has lost packages or simply not shipped out product. This vendor is a liability to building a successful brand and now I'm trying to source all products in my store elsewhere. I'm losing money using Trendsi and they are not a trusty source for dropshipping.

BEWARE

Gym Girl Era
4 månader användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 22 januari 2024

Hello Gym Girl Era,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize for the challenges you've experienced with your orders, and we appreciate your patience.

We understand that this has been a frustrating experience, and we want to assure you that we take your concerns seriously. Our team is actively investigating the issues you've raised to identify the root causes and implement necessary improvements.

At Trendsi, we strive to provide a seamless experience for our customers, and we regret that we have fallen short of your expectations. We genuinely value your input as it helps us address areas of improvement and refine our services.

We acknowledge that managing large order quantities can be complex, and we are committed to enhancing our processes to ensure timely and accurate fulfillment. Additionally, we recognize the importance of clear communication regarding shipping status and any potential delays. We will work diligently to address these issues and prevent them from occurring in the future.

To better assist you, we would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you directly to resolve any outstanding concerns and make things right for you.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced, and we appreciate your feedback as it helps us refine and improve our services. Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to the opportunity to make amends.

10 januari 2024

my client never received order months after purchase

31 Woman
4 månader användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 11 januari 2024

Hello 31 Woman,

We're genuinely sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your order. 😔 Our team is here to help resolve this issue ASAP. Please reach out to our customer support, and we'll make sure to get things sorted out for you!

Update:

Hello 31 Woman,

As per investigating, the order you were pertaining to was not checked out from your Trendsi app hence it was not shipped to your customer. We will reach out to you via email for more information on how this can be avoided in the future.

Thank you!

29 december 2023

I am very unhappy with the experience I've had with Trendsi. Although Trendsi provides 24hr representatives, they are not at all helpful or familiar with their own catalog. Terms and conditions change often, and as a small business owner, this is difficult to keep up with. I received several orders from TikTok through my connected store and each order was automatically cancelled. The products come from China (it would be cheaper to find the same products on Aliexpress or Alibaba), so the shipping times are 2 to 3 weeks minimum. I requested to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor's only communication was to copy and paste their new terms. When I emailed her back to ask if there were any US products in their inventory available similar to what was order so that I did not miss the entire sale, I did not receive a response or any effort to rectify the problem. This is not a good dropshipping company and the advertisements are misleading. Small businesses beware.

Body Shrink
7 månader användning av appen

Hello Body Shrink,

We sincerely apologize for the challenges you have encountered with Trendsi. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are dedicated to promptly addressing these issues. We recognize the impact on your business and are actively working to enhance our services.

Regarding the automatic cancellation of TikTok orders, we want to clarify that this decision was influenced by TikTok's strict shipping policy. We implemented the auto-cancellation for orders originating from our overseas warehouse due to the 5-10 business days shipping time, which did not align with TikTok's shipping policy. However, to provide a more efficient solution for your TikTok orders, we recommend exploring our "TikTok verified" category. This category complies with TikTok's shipping policy, offering faster shipping times. We highly encourage you to consider adding these verified items to your TikTok shop instead.

We appreciate your diligence in bringing these concerns to our attention. Moving forward, we are committed to improving communication, clarifying terms, and delivering better support. If you have specific issues you would like us to address or if you have further questions, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work towards resolving these matters. ❤️

Redigerat 17 januari 2024

I like the diverse selection at Trendsi, catering to various body types. However, it’s worth noting that the drop ship prices are almost double the wholesale prices, which impacts profit margins. While learning to manage my Shopify store, I received limited guidance from Trendsi, requiring a steep learning curve. I believe more support would be invaluable. It’s my suggestion that the items could be more competitively priced, and the white label opportunity should be accessible to a broader audience. Overall, a promising platform with room for improvement in pricing and support.

Empress House by ChaLee
2 månader användning av appen

Hello Empress House by ChaLee,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate your positive remarks about our diverse selection. We understand your concerns about pricing and support and will certainly consider them for future improvements. Your input is valuable to us as we strive to enhance our platform. If you have any specific suggestions or further details, feel free to share. We're committed to making your experience with Trendsi even better. 💙

24 december 2023

This company has bad customer service. After 4 different situations, I'm deleting them from my store.

Iamglytja
2 månader användning av appen

Hi Iamglytja,

We're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience. We're committed to providing top-notch customer service, and it's disheartening to learn we fell short. Your feedback is crucial for improving, and we'd love the opportunity to make things right. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us directly so we can address your concerns and regain your trust. 🌟

17 oktober 2023

I will never use this company again. Orders over 30 days no refunds on damaged products products not as they are listed example ordered button fly got zipper. The clothes are poor quality a d the customer service is the worse I have ever experienced in my life!

CWB'S NOOK
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 9 november 2023

Dear CWB'S NOOK,

I'm truly sorry to hear about your negative experience, and I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you've encountered. This is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide, and I understand your disappointment.

Your feedback is taken seriously, and I will personally investigate the issues you've raised with orders, refunds, and product quality. It's our priority to address these concerns and improve our processes.

If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or if you have additional details to share, please feel free to reach out directly. We're committed to resolving this matter and learning from your experience to enhance our service.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I appreciate your understanding.

Redigerat 23 mars 2023

Normally I would give you a 5 star rating. Your customer service team is normally spot on BUT...Lorie was a bit rude this morning . Since we communicate thru messaging it might help if she read her words prior to hitting her send button. I felt that she was a bit abrupt with me this morning. I needed to check on a replacement item for a customer of mine - I was nice and polite. She left me feeling like I was doing something wrong. I was not - I was just providing customer service for my own customer. Thank you for listening.

Purely Pinktabulous Boutique
Mer än ett år användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 24 mars 2022

Hi, Purely Pinktabulous Boutique

Thanks so much for your review! We always want to offer the best services, and we are glad we could help you so far. Feel free to reach out whenever you need any help.

Redigerat 14 juli 2023

I used to really love this app and the products they sell. Unfortunately, as my business has started to scale up I no longer have the time to micro-manage my inventory, which is pretty much what you have to do if you use this app. They have very, very, VERY limited quantities in stock... like, less than 100 units.. and anyone who actually makes sales will know that this small number of items can go very very quickly. I am ALWAYS out of stock. It takes quite a bit of time for me to actually add and set up items in my store, so it's almost not worth it for me to add Trendsi items because they will be out of stock in less than a week, sometimes even witin a few hours. I'm starting to look for alternative sources for my products. Trendsi is no longer a viable solution for me.

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC
Mer än ett år användning av appen
ShopSocial, Inc. svarade 12 april 2022

Hi, The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC

We are so happy that you appreciate our Customer Support team. We'll make sure to pass along the delightful and sweet message to our team. Please do not hesitate to reach out again whenever you need help. Thank you!