ShopClimb ‑ Trust Badges , 1 522 arvostelua

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
4. kesäkuu 2017

Gotta say... Its free.... and its superb. A no brainer!

Richards Guitars
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
16. tammikuu 2019

I needed to show that my Shopify site was secure. Trust Badge did the trick. It was easy to install and I really appreciate a pricing structure that wasn't a monthly fee.

Imperfect Accessory
1. heinäkuu 2019

Great app. Thank you very much. I installed it on my e-commerce site and it works just as it should work.

byVellamo
Viro
Muokattu 17. huhtikuu 2019

i used this app to give me client a assurance. It helps on my sales as it provide a professional appearance to my wesite.

MyHeroCollections
Singapore
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. huhtikuu 2019

A great simple app at a low cost , easy to install not sure of the positive results yet as its a bit soon
www.watchandclockparts.com

WatchandClockParts.com
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. kesäkuu 2018

Absolutely Love this app looks very professional and very easy to instal definitely I will recomended to all store owners that want to take their business to the high level. Thanks!

Safaryworld Camping Fisfing
16. tammikuu 2020

I used this app to help me set up my trusted badges and as a newby to Shopify they make it very easy and effective.

Time Intelligence
Muokattu 5. toukokuu 2019

A very easy app to install and use. The support is top notch.
I contacted support and was helped very quickly.

One Awesome Product Store
22. maaliskuu 2018

Awesome and simple app. Looks great in my shop.
Thanks!

Girlyshop Net
Norja
Muokattu 24. maaliskuu 2019

It does what is says and is a snap to install, requiring almost no effort. BUT, the premium color credit card badges are ancient images and should be brought up to date.

UPDATE: I originally gave 3 stars due to the above, but I got a quick reply from support offering to update the badges. Bravo!

Reflect Perfection
ShopClimb vastasi 24. maaliskuu 2019

Can you let me know which badges specifically you are speaking of? I can try to update them for you and put them in our next release of badges. Just email support@hektorcommerce.com and let me know. Thanks!