Recensioni (761)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 giugno 2024

Great app and customer service! was able to chat quickly with Shahroz who helped me make all the updates and customizations I wanted to make so the widget would match my website. He even added custom CSS :)

the coronado club
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 marzo 2024

This is a great app for reviews! I previously used Loox, but wanted a to try another layout and TrustReviews has big customer images and many options for what additional information you want to show on your page. I emailed them and asked for assistance and within 10 minutes my issue was resolved. Was not expecting to hear back until a day after, so I am very happy with this app and the customer support. Highly recommended and will use again.

Serenity Team
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
TrustApps ha risposto 2 aprile 2024

We're delighted to hear that our app and customer support exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

6 maggio 2024

The TrustReview star jumped in FAST and got my store setup. It replaced another review app that my customers complained about not working. Happy Happy here!

G-Daddy Baits
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 aprile 2024

Best customer service. No wait for direct contact and solved my problem so quickly! Highly recommend. The reviews look great on our site!

LaSource
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
6 maggio 2024

The customer service and the features of this apps are really amazing. Would recommend this to everyone and Mr. Ebrahim from the customer support team is really amazing. He helped me with the issues really fast. Best review app I can say

Abzlabz
India
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 28 maggio 2024

TrustReviews has been a game-changer for our Shopify store! The seamless integration and user-friendly interface made setup a breeze. We love the customizable widgets and the ability to import reviews from CSV. The automatic email reminders are a fantastic feature, helping us gather more reviews effortlessly. The customer support is top-notch, especially Ebrahim and Ahsan always responsive and helpful. Overall, TrustReviews has significantly boosted our store’s credibility and sales. Highly recommend it to any Shopify merchant looking to enhance their customer trust and engagement!

ProHerb
Spagna
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 maggio 2024

I have enjoyed using this platform and the support has been awesome! Thanks for the help today from Shahroz.

West Texas Primal Bites
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 maggio 2024

Since Shopify took away the Product Review app I was in need of a new one. I had backed up my product reviews per Shopify's advice to a CSV file.

I had started a 14 day free trial on the Basic plan and found that the number of reviews allowed to upload was quite small. In the meantime I was having a lot of trouble getting TrustReview to work in my Shopify store.

Starting a chat, I was skeptical about the whole thing ever working for me but I was sent a collaborator request from TrustReview and within 3 hours I was up and running. They did all of the work for me on their side.

Their service was so magnificent that I upgraded my app and now I have all of my previous reviews up and running.

I love the fact that TrustReview automatically sends out review requests to my customers!

High quality product with unmatched service! What's not to love?!?

The Oilerie
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
25 aprile 2024

Just had the pleasure of dealing with Shahroz, I was having some difficulty integrating the app into my online store. He sorted my issues straight away, clear communication and got the issue sorted within 2-3 minutes. Thank you 10/10.

Casuals Eighty Nine
Regno Unito
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
TrustApps ha risposto 27 aprile 2024

Thank you for leaving a positive review and for choosing our app to help optimize your Shopify store. We're excited to be a part of your success story!

23 aprile 2024

I reached out to the customer service to add review widgets to my store and they were very responsive and helped me out solve my issue faster. Good service

Canario
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
TrustApps ha risposto 27 aprile 2024

We appreciate your kind words and are grateful to have had the opportunity to assist you with our app and customer support. Thank you for choosing us as your partner in business.