Avaliações (785)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
4 de junho de 2024

Great app and customer service! was able to chat quickly with Shahroz who helped me make all the updates and customizations I wanted to make so the widget would match my website. He even added custom CSS :)

the coronado club
3 months usando a aplicação
17 de junho de 2024

I love that this business is a small business lol. whenever you need help, it takes them a couple minutes to respond. this app is super easy to use and would recommend to everyone!!!

AddaBangXtensions
3 months usando a aplicação
14 de maio de 2024

Amazing App, clean look and easy to use--and even better support, who are hands on and will actually practically help you than just direct you to some information page.

Cute & Strong
Reino Unido
Editado a 28 de maio de 2024

TrustReviews has been a game-changer for our Shopify store! The seamless integration and user-friendly interface made setup a breeze. We love the customizable widgets and the ability to import reviews from CSV. The automatic email reminders are a fantastic feature, helping us gather more reviews effortlessly. The customer support is top-notch, especially Ebrahim and Ahsan always responsive and helpful. Overall, TrustReviews has significantly boosted our store’s credibility and sales. Highly recommend it to any Shopify merchant looking to enhance their customer trust and engagement!

ProHerb
Espanha
6 de maio de 2024

The TrustReview star jumped in FAST and got my store setup. It replaced another review app that my customers complained about not working. Happy Happy here!

G-Daddy Baits
2 months usando a aplicação
13 de junho de 2024

the customer service is top notch. I have been using another review app on my other website but this one is better!

Art Shades
5 de julho de 2024

Trust reviews is a very intuitive app, very useful and you can solve any problems with their customer service, anytime. proud of my subscription!

Wavyhair
Canadá
2 months usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2024

We signed up for the help with reviews, through TrustApp. We had to contact the help center for the setting up process. Shahroz was amazing. Not only did he answer questions we needed answers to. He fixed the issues in a hurry and even suggested other apps to help our start up process.

Harley Cheeks
About 1 month usando a aplicação
6 de maio de 2024

The customer service and the features of this apps are really amazing. Would recommend this to everyone and Mr. Ebrahim from the customer support team is really amazing. He helped me with the issues really fast. Best review app I can say

Abzlabz
Índia
About 1 month usando a aplicação
17 de maio de 2024

I have enjoyed using this platform and the support has been awesome! Thanks for the help today from Shahroz.

West Texas Primal Bites