Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 april 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using this plugin, and it exceeded my expectations in every way.

Firstly, the user experience is top-notch. It runs seamlessly, without glitches or slowdowns, making it a joy to use.

Secondly, the range and quality of the built-in images are impressive. They're not only comprehensive but also stunningly beautiful. Plus, the option to upload my images adds a nice personal touch.

Lastly, I have to give a shoutout to the plugin's customer support team. When I asked about displaying the plugin in different locations, they responded promptly and professionally. Their efficiency and courteous manner made the whole experience even better.

Overall, I couldn't be happier with this plugin. It's a game-changer for anyone looking to enhance their website effortlessly.

SHENGLI ROAD MARKET
China
10 dagen gebruiken de app
16 februari 2024

Fast and efficient support, and great way to show payment options under each product

Etykietolandia
Polen
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 31 januari 2024

Beautiful design, smooth controls, very nice. I hope that the payment icons will soon include some of the missing Japanese payment methods!

Addendum:
They added payment method logos for us in just a few days. Amazingly agile. Considering we had been using a different plugin that wasn't updated for over half a year, I really want to recommend this!

Download GoGo!
Japan
5 dagen gebruiken de app
TrustZ heeft geantwoord 29 januari 2024

Hello,

Thank you for providing your feedback.

Could you please provide more details about the specific Japanese payment methods you are interested in adding? I will bring your request to our Business Development team for consideration in a future release.

We'll be following up with you via a separate email, so please respond there.

5 februari 2024

amazing app seriously i had issues with some badgets and boom problem solve and its totally freee amazing job guys thanks a lot

Truebeauty
Duitsland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
26 december 2023

I am digging this app. It is pretty nice and very easy and simple and professional app. I really like the way it looks in my store and it is very sleek and professional looking. Thank you to the developer/developers for this awesome app. I recommend 100%.

Shop On In
4 maanden gebruiken de app
5 februari 2024

Really great app. I recommend it to anyone looking for something like this. Thank you!

Drinkshopstore.com
Italië
10 dagen gebruiken de app
30 januari 2024

Badges looking very clean and good on the website, many different payment badges as well.

Energidrikkbutikken
Noorwegen
4 dagen gebruiken de app
3 april 2024

The application is very good and easy, everything is organized. You can easily install it even if you have no experience.

Romantica
Turkije
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
4 april 2024

Very nice looking badges and very easy to set up and use. It's a nice, professional looking addition to my site. Establishing trust with people is so important and this is a step in the right direction. Highly recommend.

Champagne Dreamzz
24 minuten gebruiken de app
4 januari 2024

This is a easy to use and streamlined app that does exactly what it says it will do. The badges and widgets will help your customers feel more confident about purchasing from your store.

E A Stick It and Kick It