Recensies (16)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
10 juli 2024

Twik has been a game-changer for our business. Since implementing their solution, we've seen a significant increase in both sales and revenue. Their approach is highly effective, and the results speak for themselves.

The customer service provided by Twik is outstanding. Their team is always available to address any concerns and provide valuable insights to optimize our online store. They truly understand our business needs and goals.

I highly recommend Twik for any business looking to boost their performance online with Shopify. Their expertise and dedication make them an invaluable partner in achieving success.

Price Busters Furniture
11 maanden gebruiken de app
26 juni 2024

We have been using Twik for 2.5 years and gained much value. As a high-end online retailer, every 1% improvement in conversion makes it very worthwhile. Their tech has proved itself over the years and keeps on improving.

The staff is amazing, very attentive and fast-moving. A group of highly skilled individuals that will offer value beyond their formal objective.

We are highly satisfied with this paid app. Highly recommended.

Diana Rafael
11 maanden gebruiken de app
29 februari 2024

Twik provides us with precise data that Google can't offer - 100% accurate, without any configuration or embedding efforts. We installed them within a minute. Additionally, Twik operates autonomously, ensuring each customer sees what suits them best without any manual intervention! Currently, we're at a 6.5 ROI, and we anticipate further growth.

אטלנטיק הום
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Twik Technologies ltd. heeft geantwoord 3 maart 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with twik! We're delighted to know it's making a significant difference for your business. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're excited to continue supporting your journey towards even greater success!

29 februari 2024

As a small business, we discovered Twik, and they helped us identify our most effective marketing channels. Their service really guided us on what works best for us and emphasized the importance of personalization, even with our 8 products.

noamhorev
16 dagen gebruiken de app
Twik Technologies ltd. heeft geantwoord 3 maart 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're so pleased to hear that twik has been a helpful tool in refining your marketing strategies and enhancing personalization for your products. Your success is our success, and we look forward to supporting your business's continued growth!

Bewerkt 9 oktober 2023

AfteTwik Personalization has not only increased sales but also improved customer satisfaction. People spend about 2-3 minutes on the site, and Twik shows them exactly what they want to see in real-time, leading to more conversions.r a challenging transition to GA4, Twik has made understanding my store's statistics easy and clear. Thanks!

ING מוצרי ספורט פרמיום
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Twik Technologies ltd. heeft geantwoord 10 september 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We're delighted that Twik Analytics has helped simplify your store's statistics. Your success is our priority, and we're here to support you every step of the way.
We look forward to continuing this journey together with Twik Analytics!

5 oktober 2023

Twik Analytics has transformed the way I understand my Shopify store's performance. The level of data and insights it provides is mind-blowing. It's very easy to track what happens in my store on a daily basis, and I really appreciate being able to see the journey of every client.

Everywear
16 dagen gebruiken de app
Twik Technologies ltd. heeft geantwoord 8 oktober 2023

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with Twik Analytics!

We're thrilled to hear how it's transformed your understanding of your Shopify store's performance and provided invaluable insights.
Tracking your store's daily journey is what we're all about!

11 maart 2024

האפליקציה הכי שימושית בשופיפיי. סופסוף אני מבין מה קורה בחנות שלי במקום הגוגל אנליטיקס המסובך הזה, שצריך לעשות תואר ראשון בשביל להבין מי נגד מי.

האפליקציה הזו פשוט גרמה לי להיות רווחי פי 2, והיא עוד בחינם!

פריאר מי שלא מתקין

NATI
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Twik Technologies ltd. heeft geantwoord 13 maart 2024

Thanks for the great feedback! We're thrilled to hear our app has made managing your Shopify store easier and more profitable. Enjoy the simplicity and the extra earnings!

6 februari 2023

A true game changer. I can now see exactly what's going on in my store!
The integration was seamless and the results have been spot-on. The insights I've gained from using twik analytics are invaluable and help me make smarter business decisions.

I'm so glad I gave it a try!

GlityJewels
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Twik Technologies ltd. heeft geantwoord 1 maart 2023

Thanks for choosing Twik Analytics for your reporting needs! We're delighted to have provided you with valuable insights into your store. Thanks for giving twik a try!

30 april 2023

I tried out several analytics tools, and Twik Analytics has stood out as the best! The integration process was smooth and it has provided me with a comprehensive understanding of my shop performance. It`s user-friendly interface has also made it effortless for me to make data-driven decisions.

rosartstudio
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Twik Technologies ltd. heeft geantwoord 30 april 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Twik Analytics!
We're thrilled to hear that our user-friendly interface has made data-driven decisions effortless with an easy integration process. We're glad to be helping you understand your shop's performance.
Thank you for choosing Twik Analytics, and we look forward to supporting your business's growth!

2 mei 2023

Twik Analytics has been a game-changer for our online store! The dashboard is extremely user-friendly and has helped us track our sales goals with precision. We highly recommend Twik Analytics to anyone looking for a reliable and easy-to-use analytics tool.

HULKEN®
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Twik Technologies ltd. heeft geantwoord 2 mei 2023

Thank you for your feedback on Twik Analytics!
We're thrilled to hear that our app has been a game-changer for your online store. We're committed to providing you with simple yet accurate tools to help your store succeed.
Your endorsement means a lot to us. Thank you!