Shopify App Storeは定期メンテナンスのため、12月11日午後3時 (協定世界時) より機能が制限されます。すぐに再開しますので、利用できない場合はしばらくしてからもう一度お試しください。

Twik , 74件のレビュー

• 評価の3%は3つ星です
  • 評価の4%は2つ星です
  • 評価の22%は1つ星です
2023年11月12日

One of the things that makes Twik.io so unique is that it is completely autonomous. This means that there is no need for any manual configuration or maintenance. Twik.io simply takes care of everything for you, so you can focus on running your business.

Another great thing about Twik.io is that it is incredibly easy to use. Even if you have no prior experience with personalization, you can be up and running with Twik.io in just a few minutes.

Twik.io offers a wide range of features and benefits, including:

Real-time, personalized user experiences that are tailored to each individual visitor's needs and interests
Increased conversions and revenue
A/B testing to see which personalization strategies work best for your business
Detailed analytics and reporting
A user-friendly interface that makes it easy to get started and manage your personalization campaigns
I have been using Twik.io on my Shopify store for the past few months and I have been incredibly impressed with the results. I have seen a significant increase in my conversion rates and revenue since I started using Twik.io.

If you are looking for a way to personalize your website and increase your conversions and revenue, I highly recommend Twik.io. It is the most advanced and easy-to-use personalization solution on the market.

Volver
編集日:2023年12月5日

Were to begin this updated review.

Twik is probably the best user experience Ive ever had. They had issues with rescans on websites which looked like bots, including on my shop.
I accused them of scamming and running bots. They refunded me immediately but also engaged with me and wanted to show that it was by error not design.

We worked back and forth for over 3 months and Twik finally came back with a new and improved system. I saw the scan traffic for one day and then back to normal!! That's dedication to your product and your reputation.

Even after resuming with the purchase, Twik still stayed engaged even going as far to demo new features and how I can extract maximum value from the data they provide. Looking forward to hitting new revenue highs!

Green Genius
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Twik Technologies ltd.が返信しました 2023年10月5日

Thank you for your updated review and for giving us the opportunity to make things right. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with twik and grateful for your patience as we worked through the challenges.

Your feedback has been invaluable in improving our system and services. We're excited to continue supporting your journey towards new revenue heights and look forward to showcasing more of what twik can offer. Your trust and satisfaction are our top priorities. Here's to more success together!

2023年10月5日

Twik Personalization has been a game-changer for my Shopify store. The ability to create dynamic, personalized experiences for every customer has led to a significant 6% increase in sales.

Everywear
アプリの使用期間:16日
2023年8月15日

that app works i have had a lot of new customers the app is very easy to use and helps keep up with traffic to your store

Takeaway Moore Everything Shop
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Twik Technologies ltd.が返信しました 2023年8月17日

Thank you for sharing your positive experience!
It's wonderful to hear that twik is effectively simplifying traffic management for your store. While twik doesn't generate traffic, it enhances user experiences, boosting engagement and conversions.

We're excited about our journey together and look forward to your continued success!

2023年8月14日

Great app, all around awesome tool. 49/month sounds like a lot and it kind of is, but its well worth it.

iThrift
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Twik Technologies ltd.が返信しました 2023年8月15日

Thanks for your positive review!
Your satisfaction with twik's features and value motivates us to enhance your experience further. We're delighted to have you as part of the twik community.

Your satisfaction is our motivation!

2023年7月28日

easy to install and manage keep up the great work. i would highly recommend twik to my buisness associates

JNCLTD
イギリス
Twik Technologies ltd.が返信しました 2023年7月30日

Thanks for your review!
We're glad you found Twik easy to install and manage. We're here to support you and your business associates every step of the way.
Let's keep up the great work together!

2023年7月21日

Products looked alot better than what they did. Great work. I was happy with what everything I saw.

Amazing Treasure Stores Adf
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Twik Technologies ltd.が返信しました 2023年7月23日

We appreciate your fantastic review!
It's wonderful to know that Twik has enhanced your products' appearance and played a part in your satisfaction. We'll continue working hard to ensure your twik experience remains top-notch.
If you ever need support or have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
We're excited to continue serving you and celebrating your success with twik!

2023年5月16日

This is a revolutionary app that has taken an otherwise static customer journey and enhanced it to make it personalized and specific to the customer's shopping behavior. This is Gold Jerry! We are well into our second month and have already noticed increases in important metrics like, add to cart, purchase rate. To top it all off, excellent support from Guy. who has taken the time to work with us and guide us throughout our journey with Twik. Must Have APP! at least give it a shot.

ITFactory.ca
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Twik Technologies ltd.が返信しました 2023年5月16日

Thank you for your fantastic review! It truly is gold!
We're delighted to see the positive impact on key metrics that indicate better conversion rates.
Our team is very committed to providing excellent support throughout your twik journey.
We're excited about the future and look forward to helping your business thrive!

2023年4月27日

***ABSOLUTELY MUST-HAVE***

Twik has been a game-changer for our business!
We have a huge catalog with many products, making it sometimes hard for customers to find the right match for them.

Twik's no-touch personalization approach made it easier for our visitors to find their right match by re-arranging the storefront and promoting relevant products. Thanks to that we were able to generate significant new revenue and were able to invest more in marketing.

The app's user-friendly interface and personalized automations have helped us improve store metrics and boost sales. The customer support team is always available and helpful.

I highly recommend twik and think that it's a must-have for every e-commerce store.

WeShoes
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Twik Technologies ltd.が返信しました 2023年4月27日

Thank you for your positive review!
We’re glad that twik has helped your business!
It is always good to hear that our automations have improved your store metrics.
We take pride in providing helpful customer support and are always available to assist you.
Thanks for recommending twik, and we hope to continue supporting your business’s growth.

2023年5月23日

Amazing! One of the few app i pay for and every month it pays dividends! Great software, can't recommend it enough!

Nforcd
イギリス
Twik Technologies ltd.が返信しました 2023年5月23日

Thanks for the amazing feedback!
We're thrilled to hear that Twik has been a valuable investment for your business, consistently delivering positive results.
Your recommendation means the world to us, and we'll keep working hard to provide you with top-notch software and support.
Cheers to continued success with Twik!