Zestard Twitter Feed , 25 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,2
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 76% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 16% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
3 de março de 2020

I have been using this Twitter app on www.oldschoolfootball.co.uk

I installed it quickly but it was a little large however the support team were fantastic and worked really hard to imporve it for me. They did a great job!

Old School Football
About 4 years usando a aplicação
22 de dezembro de 2017

This app is great, exactly what I was looking for! Customer service is fantastic - Hardik was extremely helpful and guided me in the installation of the app! Very happy!

White Mud
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 8 de fevereiro de 2020

I'm no coder but, if you take your time & follow the instructions, you'll easily add your twitter feed to your footer, using this app!! I think maybe the instructions could do with an update, as the footer theme is now separate on the left hand menu, it took me a while to find out where to place the code. Fantastic FREE app .. Thank you very much from www.EnviroMerch.co.uk

EnviroMerch
About 3 years usando a aplicação
12 de março de 2019

The customer service and technical help I've had from this team is exceptional. Really helpful and I love the app. Well done. Recomended.

Gottle Gas
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
4 de abril de 2019

Great fast help and they explained simply how it was done so I could do it myself next time. Very Helpful

Major Mods
Austrália
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
29 de novembro de 2017

Amazing! This is exactly what I was looking for.

Glory West
About 1 year usando a aplicação
5 de setembro de 2019

Very goooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

selection.ph
8 months usando a aplicação
7 de março de 2019

Cannot understand it or where to put the code it is not clear on code location you need to put more time into this code location

Great Deals Webstore
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zestard Technologies 8 de março de 2019

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for providing reviews and sharing your feedback for app.

We would like to know the reason behind not contacting support for your query between these 6 months of application installed on your store.

Our help sections are available everywhere along with live chat and support email address(support@zestard.com). But we have not found single mail from your side stating issue with code or configuration.

We are providing assistance to huge numbers of customer including twitter feed apps, who approaches us for any sort of queries immediately, irrespective of coding issue, configuration, settings, etc.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Zestard Support Team

10 de janeiro de 2018

Hardik was very helpful and pleasant to talk to. I ran into an issue while transferring my domain but was assured that the code will be fixed and I could try again. Otherwise the app delivers and is what I am looking for. Thank you!

Committogreen
6 months usando a aplicação
21 de dezembro de 2018

beyond my expectations, very friendly and quick customer support, really add worth to install, thank-you so much zestard support for great experience!!

THE UNIQUE FIT