Avaliações (63)

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
31 de março de 2023

If you're looking for an app that can track events for your Twitter ads, look no further than Omega ‑ Multi Twitter Pixels. This app has made it incredibly easy for me to track and optimize my Twitter advertising campaigns. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to take their Twitter advertising to the next level. With its intuitive interface, powerful features, and exceptional customer service, this app is a must-have for any business looking to succeed on Twitter. A perfect 5-star app! Thank you Tracy for your hard work. I really appreciate you and your team

Luhita
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Omega 3 de abril de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to know that you loved your experience with our app and the support team. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback!

14 de abril de 2023

Product works great, customer support is great as well. Tools like this can be hit or miss but this one is a hit for sure.

Spellbinders Paper Arts
Estados Unidos
22 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Omega 17 de abril de 2023

Wow, thank you for taking the time to share these great comments! 🙌 We love to hear you found it easy to use and navigate.🎉🎉🎉If you need anything at all, just let us know 🥰🥰🥰

9 de junho de 2022

App molto utile e facile da usare, assistenza veloce ed efficiente, la consiglio per chi vuole raggiungere i propri obiettivi di vendita

Orecchino Green
Itália
20 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Omega 10 de junho de 2022

Grazie per la fantastica recensione!💗💗💗 Lavoriamo sodo per soddisfare aspettative come le tue e siamo felici di sapere che abbiamo colto nel segno per te. Diamo un'occhiata all'immissione di dati per gli annunci con l'app OMEGA 🔥

20 de abril de 2023

I was recommended this app by the Agency so I know it must be good. Really easy to install with reasonable price.

Giftago
16 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Omega 21 de abril de 2023

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

26 de maio de 2023

Fantastic client support! I would suggest to consider! They help me to how to install corectly pixel. Kind and great service...

CasaEditriceAltanoStore
Itália
13 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Omega 26 de maio de 2023

How lovely and sweet you are.🌞 Our team is really impressed with your positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

25 de abril de 2022

Easy to set up - although I'm a complete twitter novice (and have useless I.T skills...) so I needed to access the support straight away. They were very patient! I eventually got set up and looking forward to my first Twitter sale! (hopefully). The support was quick to respond to my request and very diligent.

Furbaby Friends Gifts
Reino Unido
10 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Omega 25 de abril de 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our guests, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your visit. We look forward to the next time we’re able to serve you again. Have a wonderful day!

All the staff at Omega

3 de abril de 2023

Great app and dedicated support. I got a problem and the support team resolve it in a timely maner. I would recommend this to everyone

PAWSIONATE
4 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Omega 3 de abril de 2023

Thanks a ton for taking some of your time to share these great comments! 🥰🥰🥰Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. Your review is very much appreciated! 🙌

8 de fevereiro de 2022

I got awesome help from Joy and Mr Henry! They helped fix the issue I was having prior to installing this app. Joy is wonderful and even gave me other helpful information as well. Would recommend

Beauty Lust
Estados Unidos
3 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Omega 10 de fevereiro de 2022

Hi Beauty Lust

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!
Kaylee - Omega Team

24 de abril de 2023

Great support. Helped me out a lot and solved the problem very quickly. App is working well now. Thanks!

Cherish These
Canadá
About 4 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Omega 24 de abril de 2023

You're amazinggg! 🥰🥰🥰. I'm blown away by your positive words, really appreciate the time you took to write such a nice review. Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY 🚀🚀🚀

Editado a 5 de maio de 2023

Bạn support rất thân thiện, chăm sóc khách hàng rất tốt. Mình thực sự bất ngờ về dịch vụ, khi chủ động liên lạc để hỏi mình cần giúp đỡ gì không và sẵn sàng dành thời gian để test các tính năng cho mình.

Welcome Native Spirit
About 2 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Omega 9 de maio de 2023

Rất cám ơn bạn và team đã chia sẻ trải nghiệm về app cũng như về dịch vụ hỗ trợ khách hàng của team Omega! Chúng mình rất vui và cực kỳ hạnh phúc khi được khách hàng ghi nhận sự cố gắng mỗi ngày để mang lại những trải nghiệm app tuyệt vời cho cộng đồng Shopify! Omega mong sẽ luôn được đồng hành trên mọi thành công trong công việc kinh doanh của bạn và team!
Cảm ơn và chúc bạn ngày vui!
Từ Đội ngũ Hỗ trợ khách hàng của Omega.