Avaliações (89)

Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 83% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 29 de março de 2018

Very useful App - it fulfills a specific purpose that some merchants need. If you have longer lead times in your fulfillment, this App is a great way to not only keep track of the progress of each customer order, but also (more importantly), keep your customers updated. Customer service was pretty responsive and helpful. You may just need to play around with the formatting of the emails a bit to get what you want, but overall great App.

Staunton And Henry
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 17 de março de 2023

W3's Customer Service is second to none! We've used this app for several years now and are continually grateful for their expertise and gracious support. W3 and their staff deserve my highest recommendation!

Vocal Depot
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
8 de dezembro de 2021

We use this app (customized) to run our production department and status. We love it!!! Their customer service is beyond fast and awesome!

Color Edits
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
27 de janeiro de 2023

The support was really really really helpful and kind. Thank you ! I would definitely recommand the application.

Cartel de Belleville
França
About 2 years usando a aplicação
3 de abril de 2018

Works great for keeping track of projects for our design print company. Super fast tech suppose. Had a small question and they responded within minutes.

Footbridge Marketing
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2018

OMG!!!! STRONGLY RECOMMENDED... CUTS DOWN ON CALLS... NOW I I GOT MORE TIMES TO FOCUS!! ON BIGGER DREAMS!!! 5 STARS!! ALL THE WAY!!

Yeehaw Cowboy Boots
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 8 de outubro de 2021

I'm so pleased to have found this app. It works wonderfully and allows my customers to get information about their orders. Saves me a ton of time, worth every penny.
Update, it continues to work and is my favorite app. I've found so many more things I can do with it.
LOVE IT.

BrilliantK9
5 de março de 2018

Initially I couldn’t use this app from mobile device only full screen. This was resolved very quickly once I notified the app developer support.

Thyme To Nurture
Austrália
30 de julho de 2019

The app works as described. I am able to create status for every step of our fabrication process for each order. I wish they would add barcode scanning capability to update status.

FAB28 Industries
9 de novembro de 2015

Excellent app for anyone looking to keep customers informed of orders through a custom status. In just the short time we've added this app, customers have already provided us positive feedback on how we are keeping them updated on the order life-cycle.
- Nick