Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost , 9 291 arvostelua

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
14. lokakuu 2023

good

Dreamezz
Ranska
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
30. lokakuu 2023

amazing app

Smart Tech Buddy
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
9 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
9. lokakuu 2023

good

Benesti
Ranska
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. lokakuu 2023

Gute App aber leider nur in Englisch!

Home Tech Bazaar
Sveitsi
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. marraskuu 2018

I have used the app a week now. Many good things are working fine, but the countdown timer is squeezing product pictures very small randomly on collection pages and a slider collection gets broken on mobile with the timer. We are little bit unaware how many customers are actually seeing the the content of this app because it often needs a browser refresh. 3 stars are for the complete experience vs the montly price.

The Finland Shop
Suomi
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 26. tammikuu 2020

Not sure if it's working correctly. It appears on my sales page and then disappears... I'm hoping to figure out how to fix it

Ali Handal
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
12. lokakuu 2021

Love how easy it was to implement with just switching on certain features but did have one feature that didn't show up for some reason even though it is turned on on the back end.

Live Lively Inc
27. toukokuu 2020

Not sure yet, just installed. But installation was easy and lots of free options with even better upgrade options. I will write another review after seeing how well it performs.

Muscle Supplements
22. tammikuu 2019

I really cannot tell if I am going to like this app or not, it is too early, I just installed it an never used it.

Li-Nea
Muokattu 5. heinäkuu 2022

We use the app, we like it, and ultimately, we recommend it, but we did have a negative experience recently: The app suddenly stopped working in the middle of a huge sale which caused a lot of confusion with our customers because the advertising and details of the sale were dependent on the app functioning correctly. The issue was fixed in 7 days, although this time could have been shorter because some of the app support emails were going to my junk folder. Ultimately, we lost a lot of revenue due to the app malfunctioning, but we still use the app and when it works, it's great. It does help increase sales, so we still recommend it, we only hope that we don't experience any more app malfunctions in the future, or that we can get any bugs fixed quicker... Perhaps Hextom would consider introducing a live chat feature in the app back-end so we can contact support quickly in emergencies?

Silicone Lovers | Realistic Sex Dolls