Algemene beoordeling
5
Cijfers per recensieniveau
  • 100% recensies zijn 5 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 4 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 februari 2024

I just installed the app on my store and it is super easy to setup up, and it's quite customizable. I faced a few small bumps, and Maria helped me within minutes and now it's live and ready to go. Thank you guys, looking forward to seeing improve our ATC ratio.

worksSOwell
Verenigde Staten
10 juli 2023

I wanted a customization done and they got back to me very fast and gave me the code to do it! Highly recommend!

BAELUXE
Verenigde Staten
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Conversion Bear heeft geantwoord 17 juli 2023

Thank you for your 5-star review! Glad to hear that our team was able to help you with your customization request. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. Thanks again!

2 augustus 2023

Awesome App, great addition to my store. Love the customization options to grant full control to the user.

Sanity Savers Australia
Australië
24 minuten gebruiken de app
Conversion Bear heeft geantwoord 7 augustus 2023

Thank you for the review and glad to hear that you love the customization options!

14 september 2023

Werkt precies hoe het zou moeten, lekker overzichtelijk

Noveska
Nederland
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Conversion Bear heeft geantwoord 22 september 2023

Dank je wel voor je 5 sterren. We zijn heel blij dat je vindt dat deze tool precies doet zoals het bedoeld is en zo duidelijk en duidelijk is. Dankjewel!

30 september 2023

Works as promised.

Letano
Nederland
13 minuten gebruiken de app
Conversion Bear heeft geantwoord 5 oktober 2023

Thank you for the review and glad to hear that the app worked as you intended it to.

2 september 2019

great app i have ever use in shopiy its best and best there are many options of color setting and transparency

Fashionable Essentials
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
22 augustus 2019

I use this on my site www.novajadecosmetics.com . I think the app works well and is super easy to install and set up with ZERO issues. The support team is awesome and will communicate back and forth in a timely manner about any questions or concerns.

Nova Jade Cosmetics
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 12 december 2019

Seaplc.com

UPDATE I GIVE THIS A 6 BUT I CAN'T THANKS A MILLION NEVER REMOVE THIS APP ITS AWESOME
you can customize any way you wish and blends right into your sites design

©
Verenigde Staten
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Conversion Bear heeft geantwoord 28 oktober 2019

Seaplc.com thank you so much for your the feedback. Wishing you a great BFCM! 🙌

30 augustus 2019

Took minutes to setup. Works like a charm, the customization features are excellent. Added tracking via FB pixel and pinterest are a bonus. Couldn't ask for more for a free app.

SupplyDrop PH
Filipijnen
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
12 mei 2020

Great app and super responsive support. Keep it up guys! The apps have a great and simple to use layout as well.

AURELLE
Verenigde Staten
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app