Recensies (147)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 februari 2024

I just installed the app on my store and it is super easy to setup up, and it's quite customizable. I faced a few small bumps, and Maria helped me within minutes and now it's live and ready to go. Thank you guys, looking forward to seeing improve our ATC ratio.

worksSOwell
36 minuten gebruiken de app
2 september 2019

great app i have ever use in shopiy its best and best there are many options of color setting and transparency

Fashionable Essentials
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
30 augustus 2019

Took minutes to setup. Works like a charm, the customization features are excellent. Added tracking via FB pixel and pinterest are a bonus. Couldn't ask for more for a free app.

SupplyDrop PH
Filipijnen
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 16 december 2019

Best App I have used so far. As an design addicted person I can say that this plugin is by far the best sticky add to cart plugin.

Trust me.

Best,
-stilform team

stilform
Duitsland
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
16 maart 2022

Very intuitive UI and easy to set up. This app also provides the setting for both desktop and mobile. Highly recommended to increase conversion rate.

Executive Vibe
Australië
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
14 januari 2021

This is the best app in shopify! They deliver exactly what they promise and on top of that their customer service is perfect. I had an issue with my store and they resolved it in less than 2 minute. How perfect is that? 5 stars well deserved

YUM Translator
Frankrijk
12 mei 2020

Great app and super responsive support. Keep it up guys! The apps have a great and simple to use layout as well.

AURELLE
14 september 2019

Muito bom. Super fácil de configurar! Bem bonito. Nem parece que é grátis. Recomendo para todos!!!!!

DivertidoPet
Brazilië
4 februari 2020

Excellent support and excellent tech team that helped me resolve an issue swiftly! 11/10 I recommend this app

Neko Suki
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Conversion Bear heeft geantwoord 4 februari 2020

Thank you for the perfect review! 🎉 Lynda.

19 juni 2020

The app is incredibly easy to use and customize. Not only that, the support is top notch too. Super happy with the purchase.

Incredible Journals