Trust Badges Bear , 1.452 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
20 luglio 2020

I really just like all of Conversion Bears apps. All of them are really great and work well, while being free!

Housecat Heaven
30 agosto 2020

verry easy and usefull for complete a store image and get more professional.
and it is free, so thank you

armandvarilian
Egitto
14 agosto 2020

Download it . The guide gives you 3 simple steps to follow you. No free trials Go for it You will love it.

ABRAHAMS SEED TEES
24 maggio 2020

So easy to set up!! I love the animation options too. I definitely recommend for all Shopify sites. :)

The Lash Drip
20 novembre 2019

Okay, it's free and very very usefull in creating customer trust, especially for a new store. 5-star and keep up the good work guys.

Butt N Paw
Conversion Bear ha risposto 20 novembre 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review 🤠we'll do our best!

26 settembre 2020

The best app in the world. You are amazing and the customer support is the best what I see on internet

Trustrend
Data modifica: 27 maggio 2020

I love this app. Me being a first time businesd owner I needed some tools to help me along. This tool is one of them.

K.I.R.Accessories
23 agosto 2019

SO simple to use, fast loading time, fast saving, IMMEDIATELY shows up on shop preview exactly as advertised! This is the only free app I've seen that does exactly what the paid services do - but even better.

BrashBoutique
13 gennaio 2023

so easy to install, and I also find a payment provider specific in my small country Switzerland, awesome. I guess you will find the logo for each payment provider that exists. thank you !:)

BabyVroom
Svizzera
29 marzo 2021

Best App on Shopify Ever. This give a free Badge. I really love this app. Hope shopify will accept more app like this

LoveSetup