Recensioni (1.582)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 marzo 2023

it's good, I think everyone needs trust and it helps to increase that................................

3DPrintStoreSTL
Vietnam
14 settembre 2020

Just installed this yesterday and it already makes my store look better and trustworthy. The staff are very helpful and polite. You can't go wrong with this app.

Back Bends
Regno Unito
18 giugno 2023

This app is already done for the most part, quick few guides and your w
easily already installed and pick your badges and done. So easy a Caveman can do it!

Jeff's Emporium Store
Conversion Bear ha risposto 23 giugno 2023

Thank you for the review and glad you found the easy to install and quick to select the badges!

18 gennaio 2022

It's really great. Isn't it slowing down? I was worried, but it is functioning smoothly without affecting the speed. With this, I really thought that we could win the trust of our customers. It was really easy to set up. I will continue to use it in the future.

TrendyJapan
Giappone
Data modifica: 3 settembre 2020

Very user friendly app from the beginning of signing up to installations. I highly recommend giving this app a shot if you haven't done so already! :)
I

Buzz N Groom
17 ottobre 2020

By faaaaar the best free trust badge app. Easy to use and integrate on store and doesnt reduce your loading times

The Neck Guardian
India
15 ottobre 2020

I had a problem.
The support solved my problem for me in minutes and it worked right away.
Thank you very much Itai!

Petsworld
Austria
3 aprile 2023

Applicazione indispensabile per chiunque abbia uno store online!
Molto semplice da configurare e veramente intuitiva e ben fatta!
Complimenti ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

TB-Tech.it
Italia
Data modifica: 8 dicembre 2020

Added this app to my new shopify store to help build trust with my customers. The process was very easy and quick. Looking forward to reaping the benefits. Thank you so much!

PillowKate
18 gennaio 2020

I just start to use, but already look very helpfull. Not so much free apps what I try out have so many important tools. Thanks

Gajello
Paesi Bassi
Conversion Bear ha risposto 19 gennaio 2020

Thanks for the review 😊 cheers for more sales. Lynda.