Trust Badges Bear , 1.450 recensies

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
24 december 2023

So nice and happy with the quick help I needed to get the badges in a different place on the homepage. Can definitely recommend this app and the creators of the app.

ONETURTLE
Nederland
13 dagen gebruiken de app
2 december 2023

It takes less than 3 minutes to understand, and installation is simple. Our website now appears professional and trustworthy. Thank you!

Human Touch Official
Thailand
21 dagen gebruiken de app
5 december 2023

App does what it says and the customer service is amazing!

R O M E E L A
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
7 januari 2024

Thank you Trust Badges, your app has widgets that make my online store more trustable.

va-zar
Mexico
6 dagen gebruiken de app
22 januari 2024

I am so happy with the quick help I needed to get the badges in. Can definitely recommend this app and the creators of the app. Special thanks to Itai who fixed it for me in seconds.❤️

Elegancedazzle
Zweden
3 dagen gebruiken de app
9 december 2023

Works exactly as advertised and is the easiest app I have ever installed.
Thank you!

Limestone Holey Rock
Verenigde Staten
3 maanden gebruiken de app
30 december 2023

Very good App and super friendly, helpful support from itai. thank you very much

UGCube
Zwitserland
11 dagen gebruiken de app
21 december 2023

What a great app and free!! Extremely clean looking and easy to set up. One recommendation though, a "Printed in USA" badge with the flag would really be useful for P.O.D shops such as myself. Thanks!

Most Natty
Ongeveer 18 uur gebruiken de app
5 november 2023

All things are good and simple, But unable to add Trust Badges In Footer, Please update for footer.

JWELLANE
India
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Conversion Bear heeft geantwoord 15 november 2023

Thank you for the review and we appreciate the feedback. I will take the idea back to our developers.

14 december 2023

Excellent app, the articles are great, but the support does the whole process for you

ALuZStore
Brazilië
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app