Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
31. maaliskuu 2024

Klaviyo users beware - please reconsider using this app if you also use Klaviyo for your abandoned cart emails. Once you install this app, Klaivyo will no longer be able to see the scripts for adding to cart. It took us weeks to work out what the issue was (and thousands lost in revenue) before we worked out it was this app. When I contacted support about the issue, they actually knew about the issue but they don't let you know at install. I don't normally leave 1 star reviews but the coding on this app really impacted our store negatively. Support should offer to install this properly with custom coding for those customers using Klaviyo.

UGG Since 1974
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
30. tammikuu 2024

App works fine, but we uninstalled it in free trial and still were billed 14.99 weeks later. Thats not good customer service.

Daporeo
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
17. tammikuu 2024

I see all these stellar reviews. But we never were able to test it actually. Customer service took forever to finally never help during trial. Were they just waiting for us to be charged and hooked? Not sure. Customer service was arguing with us for no reason. We just wanted exactly what was on the demo store. Don't advertise something you don't implement for customers. I would recommend doing custom work with a good dev. On the long run it would be cheaper.

Pastreez
10 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
14. helmikuu 2024

Customer service responding to late

Laviedos
Belgia
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
7. maaliskuu 2024

Schlechte app die viel zu viel geld verlangt für das was sie kann
außerdem ist stornieren sehr schwer gemacht

Rücken Relax
Saksa
Noin 12 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
5. toukokuu 2023

Terrible app, messed up completely our store including direct buy links, doesn't work with currency converters, support not replying. A total mess.

Galileo FX
Italia
Noin 22 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
AfterSell by Rokt vastasi 5. toukokuu 2023

I am really sorry that you had a negative experience. I believe this bug is being caused by conflict with the currency converter app on your site. There are 10,000+ Shopify Themes and Apps on the market, so there is sometimes a chance that one of these themes/apps breaks UpCart's functionality.

Our team is always here to help though! I have sent you message directly through email and will continue the conversation there.

I will do my best to turn this negative experience into a positive one for you 🙏.

Best,