UpCart—Cart Drawer Cart Upsell , 572件のレビュー

総合評価
4.8
評価レベルごとの件数
  • 評価の96%は5つ星です
  • 評価の1%は4つ星です
  • 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年4月16日

Really nice app. You have everything you need.

MyBuddy
キプロス
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年3月22日

Cameron from Upcart was extremely helpful and fast at helping us with some customizations that should lead to a much better customer experience and much higher AOV! This app is awesome for offering multiple relevant items to the customer before they hit checkout!

WR Performance Products
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年2月29日

Pour avoir utilisé plusieurs app de Cart, je trouve que celle-ci est la meilleure !
Superbe ergonomie, design classe et épuré, et très facile à configurer !
Quand les dev se mettent à la place des gestionnaires, ça donne exactement ce type d'application ! Bravo :)

For.me
フランス
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年3月19日

Many thanks to Patti, she helped me quickly and professionally, understood my problems quickly and solved them, thank you very much.

FanWind
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年3月29日

Individueller Anpassungswunsch wurde sofort umgesetzt. Super Arbeit!

Destillerie Fuxbau
オーストリア
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年3月31日

Klaviyo users beware - please reconsider using this app if you also use Klaviyo for your abandoned cart emails. Once you install this app, Klaivyo will no longer be able to see the scripts for adding to cart. It took us weeks to work out what the issue was (and thousands lost in revenue) before we worked out it was this app. When I contacted support about the issue, they actually knew about the issue but they don't let you know at install. I don't normally leave 1 star reviews but the coding on this app really impacted our store negatively. Support should offer to install this properly with custom coding for those customers using Klaviyo.

UGG Since 1974
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年3月31日

This app is great and the response time is excellent. I am able to resolve any issues (rarely any) in a timely manner.

Ultreza
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年3月25日

Been using the App for 3Months+. Help from Mark is incredible. I'd say 8% purchases added more items.

JPHA
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年3月19日

We LOVE UpCart! Everything looks super clean and completely on brand. The free shipping bar and the cart upsells have raised our AOV with very little work on our end. Cameron was a huge help to customize options! Definitely recommend UpCart!

Arrow Twenty Two
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年3月20日

Helps a lot

Zephrys
スイス
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月