UpCart—Cart Drawer Cart Upsell , 612件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年5月7日

Easy to install and set up. Comes with all the options you need for a high converting store. Plus their customer support is world class, fast and pleasant to deal with. World class experience using UpCart!

Ancestral Cosmetics
アイルランド
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年4月16日

Really nice app. You have everything you need.

MyBuddy
キプロス
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年5月14日

The app is great and Patti has been an amazing help!

Sleepy Sundays
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年5月6日

Easy to use and does exactly what is says it would do. I had one issue in setting up reward tiers and the support team helped me resolve it quickly. Recommended!

I.E. Green Tea
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年5月3日

Excellent app, excellent features and excellent customer support. Really simple to use. The cart looks great. Converts very well too. and customer service is always there to help when needed.

Fresh Frenzy
イギリス
2024年3月22日

Cameron from Upcart was extremely helpful and fast at helping us with some customizations that should lead to a much better customer experience and much higher AOV! This app is awesome for offering multiple relevant items to the customer before they hit checkout!

WR Performance Products
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年5月1日

Great team, great app and support is on point! Thank you

Mystic Shilajit
2024年3月31日

Klaviyo users beware - please reconsider using this app if you also use Klaviyo for your abandoned cart emails. Once you install this app, Klaivyo will no longer be able to see the scripts for adding to cart. It took us weeks to work out what the issue was (and thousands lost in revenue) before we worked out it was this app. When I contacted support about the issue, they actually knew about the issue but they don't let you know at install. I don't normally leave 1 star reviews but the coding on this app really impacted our store negatively. Support should offer to install this properly with custom coding for those customers using Klaviyo.

UGG Since 1974
オーストラリア
2024年3月29日

Individueller Anpassungswunsch wurde sofort umgesetzt. Super Arbeit!

Destillerie Fuxbau
オーストリア
2024年4月30日

UpCart has increased our AOV and has given the customer a better cart experience. I had a question how to change the check out button text and Mark from UpCart helped me within a minute. Great App and great service!

Little Wonder Explorer