UpCart—Cart Drawer Cart Upsell , 617件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年3月17日

UpCart dev team is on point for anything you need. App is definitely worth getting. Everything works seamlessly and functions with many other different apps. So far it has greatly positively impacted our sales and we haven't even got into the upsells templates they offer. Try it and see for yourself

rodula
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:24日
2024年4月13日

The best way to keep customers interested while they are on your cart. Support team is excellent as well. 5 stars!

JETx
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年3月1日

Very competent customer service, especially Jordan who helps you to personalize your basket as you wish in such a short time. thank you. it's thanks to people like him who give everything to help you that makes me happy.

Bloesi
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年5月17日

This app is amazing and so incredibly useful, has assisted me in increasing my conversion rate immensely due to it making my cart look far more professional as well as increasing my revenue with the Protected shipping feature. The support team are also brilliant and have helped me fix any problems I encounter immediately. 10/10

Vellmont
アイルランド
アプリの使用期間:10日
2024年4月16日

Really nice app. You have everything you need.

MyBuddy
キプロス
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年3月13日

The look and feel of this app is top notch. I love the seamless integration and ability to match our brands color scheme.

When I've had issues with the app, their support has been great to work with and fixed the issues promptly. Would definitely recommend UpCart!

Heretic Moto
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年3月19日

Patt helped me customize my cart by coding until we got the results that I was imagining. Perfect customer support, doesn't get any better than this!

Felevira
アプリの使用期間:21日
編集日:2024年5月18日

Patti , and Mark were really helpful and help me sort a difficult problem ive trying to figure out on my own. 10/10

Bliss
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:12日
編集日:2024年5月4日

The best cart you can add to your Shopify Store. It is really well built that incentivizes a higher AOV. Plus let's you create very useful add ons that are just amazing.

Six by Eleven
インド
アプリの使用期間:9日
2024年4月2日

I am really impressed with this app and the extraordinary service I received! Patti has been incredibly helpful to me. Her expert guidance has greatly enhanced my experience with the app. The app itself is very user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy to navigate and achieve my goals. With Patti's help, I was able to clarify my goals and was put on the right path to achieve them. Her kindness and patience really made the difference for me. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for an effective way to reach their goals, and Patti has only made my experience even more positive. Thank you, Patti and the team behind this great app!"

larsenmode