UpCart—Cart Drawer Cart Upsell , 611件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年4月24日

Patti was one of the best customers services person we have ever worked with. Not only she took a call at 8PM but helped us get set up in 30 minutes things that would take us few hours to get set up properly and run smoothly. Highly recommend this app just based on the support we got today.

The Barrel Tap
アプリの使用期間:2日
2024年4月11日

Mark was really helpful in assisting me with my requests regarding the cart. I enjoy this app because it works seamlessly with my store.

Comfy Simplicity
イギリス
2024年5月6日

My boy Mark always in the livechat helping my with everything, he's very understanding, quick & has endless patience. The app is amazing too, does whatever it needs to do!

Chantal Utrecht
オランダ
2024年2月19日

I am thrilled to share my experience working with Henry to solve an issue on my website. I was facing issues with my cart drawer, and Henry from tech team came to the rescue! He effortlessly implemented a piece of code that resolved the issue and made my cart drawer work perfectly.

What impressed me the most about Henry was not just his technical expertise, but also his friendly and polite demeanor. His professionalism and willingness to help made the entire process smooth and enjoyable.

Evana Care
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年4月30日

great support, quickly making changes to fix things

Lifted Clothing
ポーランド
2024年3月25日

Been using the App for 3Months+. Help from Mark is incredible. I'd say 8% purchases added more items.

JPHA
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年4月11日

This app is great for upselling! It offers a wide range of features, including add-ons, free shipping calculation, and an announcement bar.

The support team is incredible and provided invaluable assistance with integrating the app into our cart, which needed to align with our specific design chart. I highly recommend it!

PAGERIE
アプリの使用期間:8日
2024年1月30日

I love the free shipping calculator, the ability for customers to review after they add something in the dropdown, the add-ons (I use for gift wrap) and the product recommendations! The customers service is quick and awesome! Thanks!

Hidden Intimates
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年2月22日

Great service, questions will be answered very quickly. They provide a lot of solutions and will help until the problem is solved. I definitely recommend this app!

Liotta
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年4月16日

Very nice support team who helped me with all my questions. A very nice way to increase AOV aswell, recommend.

Henning Eyewear